Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smokeyone

HUGE basketball scandal

161 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, bbqit said:

No shit. Over 5 years and find $24,000. Divide by 5 and round up $5000 a year is generous. Divide that by the number of scholarship players and the money isn’t a pack of bubble gum compared to what the NCAA wants to start paying players. Far left liberals are definitely running the NCAA with that type thinking

And $11k of that they couldn’t prove whether came from OM or MSU. The rest was added up free pizzas, rides, and values of couches slept on. 

22 minutes ago, bbqit said:

No shit. Over 5 years and find $24,000. Divide by 5 and round up $5000 a year is generous. Divide that by the number of scholarship players and the money isn’t a pack of bubble gum compared to what the NCAA wants to start paying players. Far left liberals are definitely running the NCAA with that type thinking

19 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

And $11k of that they couldn’t prove whether came from OM or MSU. The rest was added up free pizzas, rides, and values of couches slept on. 

If it looks, smells, and tastes like shit, it’s shit.

Which is why I’m amazed Miami and NC weren’t given the death penalty.

18 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

If it looks, smells, and tastes like shit, it’s shit.

Which is why I’m amazed Miami and NC weren’t given the death penalty.

They proved the Miami guy gave over $3m in benefits. 

5 hours ago, TrueGCFan said:

I hate to see Carolina tied to this is three different ways.  We have a former coach who recruited Dozier.  Then we brought in Bowen, who was at the center of a lot of this.

I think our only hope is that it is so wide spread that the NCAA can't punish everyone.

Also for those of you taking glee in this, it is almost guaranteed this is only the tip of the iceberg.  My guess is soon enough this will spill over to most other college teams and sports.  It's only a matter of time before football gets brought in.  

After the kind of class UGA just brought in I would be concerned.  

If Tennessee sucked this bad while cheating I'm gonna be pretty pissed off tbh

Just now, Titans4Vols said:

If Tennessee sucked this bad while cheating I'm gonna be pretty pissed off tbh

That's what I said on SECF. If UGA is cheating, we really suck at it.

43 minutes ago, Herchel said:

That's what I said on SECF. If UGA is cheating, we really suck at it.

If having a guy who looks extremely dumb and extra white outrecruting the Bama machine is not suspicious, I’m not sure what is.

10 hours ago, JoeGator said:

Eat shit, Cal.

just stop it,no wäy cal has anything to do with cheating...

46 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

Joe just ain’t the same without his ky fix

15 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Joe just ain’t the same without his ky fix

Yeah,but cal is a piece of crap.The absence of ky fans is a testament to that

The one and done crap is too suspicious to be legit.No doubt shady things have gone on but cal will walk away scot  free while ky takes sanctions.

Teflon cal...set it,and forget it....

47 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

Yeah,but cal is a piece of crap.The absence of ky fans is a testament to that

The one and done crap is too suspicious to be legit.No doubt shady things have gone on but cal will walk away scot  free while ky takes sanctions.

Teflon cal...set it,and forget it....

It’s what has us Ole Miss fans pissed. They actually listed us letting a kid sleep on a couch as one of the infractions while we watch someone like cal. Just listing something that petty let’s us know we dont pay enough to them

Edited by bbqit

3 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

Why hell, he must be from Georgia then.