Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Booger

NFL

174 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bbqit said:

And revoke tax exempt status. Never bite the hand that feeds you

Strange how someone who killed someone in a dui crash has a moral compass we should follow 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard there may be a couple of states wanting to do away with high school football.

The dude who said it may be a damn liar so there's that..

Edited by L.A.Hog
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

I heard there may be a couple of states wanting to do away with high school football.

The dude who said it may be a damn liar so there's that..

Oh why not. You can’t tackle, you can’t touch a qb, the dback has to notify the receiver in triplicate the ball is coming and the players are so out of shape they take a knee before kickoff. Real men don’t play football anymore. Hear that Bama?!?! Your trophies have powderpuffs on it!! Hear that patriots?!?! Yo super bowl is full of lucky charms!!! The quarterback sneak is called a salad toss. A dive is no dressing. Cover two is a sammich. The tight end is everybody’s favorite player. That po wide out. Everybody pretends to be a halfback. See them everyday walking down the streets britches half on. Yet what is beyond belief is they pays millions of dollars for someone to coach them on how to do this. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh ha ha!  the browns have done it to themselves once again!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, foxflyer5 said:

oh ha ha!  the browns have done it to themselves once again!

As expected!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns need to be drug tested

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

Browns need to be drug tested

They must have used them all on Johnny Manziel. Somebody with major influence up there must be more about selling jerseys and making media splashes than bringing in the best QB. Rosen, Donald, or even that kid from Wyoming are alot closer to being your typical NFL QB tall guys, big arms, mostly something between the ears.

Edited by RammaJamma
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2018 at 0:26 AM, Titans4Vols said:

lmao

Fox is gonna lose their ass over this move and not because of politics

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

Browns need to be drug tested

Two in 1st round and 3 in 2nd. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Julio be in Atlanta when Ridley arrives?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, possumslayer said:

Will Julio be in Atlanta when Ridley arrives?

Yeah, he will be there. He is on year 3 of his massive contract. Only way he can go is by trade and the front runner for him, Dallas, can't afford that contract. 

Plus I am sure Matty Ice is on the GM's desk saying Ridley is nice, but MAKE JONES HAPPY! (At least I would if I were him. )

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Haymaker said:

Fox is gonna lose their ass over this move and not because of politics

The only people that ever cry over Thursday games are the teams who lose.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since 2010 Mel Kiper has picked less than .200 of the where the players have gone in the first round. How is it possible to still be employed after eight years of this??? McShay also got 4 right out of 32 and Mayock, who works for the NFL Network got 2 right out of 32.

 

 

mel kip.gif

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, A10Rebel said:

Since 2010 Mel Kiper has picked less than .200 of the where the players have gone in the first round. How is it possible to still be employed after eight years of this??? McShay also got 4 right out of 32 and Mayock, who works for the NFL Network got 2 right out of 32.

 

 

mel kip.gif

and the "experts" picking games (especially for college) aren't that great either. But hey, lets pay millions for talking heads!! 

 

They wonder why the network is a joke (besides the fact they're too political).

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

and the "experts" picking games (especially for college) aren't that great either. But hey, lets pay millions for talking heads!! 

 

They wonder why the network is a joke (besides the fact they're too political).

Sports used to be the last safe place to escape politics. You had people begging them to stop pushing politics into sports but noooooo. I can't remember the last time I watched sportscenter. I had ESPIN on last night for the draft and I waited for Minnesota who was second to last, they make they're shitty pick and go right to commercial after which I get ear screwed for ten straight minutes about the Patriots pick?!? What the phuck?

I have been reduced to recording college and what pro games I care to watch and I probably watch those games on mute 90% of the time because I can't stand the garbage commentary. I don't consider myself old school but I enjoy radio broadcast more than television.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, A10Rebel said:

Sports used to be the last safe place to escape politics. You had people begging them to stop pushing politics into sports but noooooo. I can't remember the last time I watched sportscenter. I had ESPIN on last night for the draft and I waited for Minnesota who was second to last, they make they're shitty pick and go right to commercial after which I get ear screwed for ten straight minutes about the Patriots pick?!? What the phuck?

I have been reduced to recording college and what pro games I care to watch and I probably watch those games on mute 90% of the time because I can't stand the garbage commentary. I don't consider myself old school but I enjoy radio broadcast more than television.

A good radio guy can make you see the game with his words. Loved listening to Skip Carey and Ernie Johnson doing Braves games.

I loved Gameday when it first came out but it's gotten totally stupid with guest pickers and especially "Bear". I'd like to know just how much money that doofus loses.

Edited by CrimsoNation713
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

A good radio guy can make you see the game with his words. Loved listening to Skip Carey and Ernie Johnson doing Braves games.

 

 

 

thats why the best announcers  are the NBCSports guys that call the NHL games.  they do actual play by play announcing, and at a fast-paced game like hockey.  you could listen on the radio and know just what's happening. 

nowadays, you can tell the announcers grew up with tv, cuz even the baseball radio guys just ramble and have a conversation with each other rather than set the scene and call each pitch.

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 4:45 PM, A10Rebel said:

Since 2010 Mel Kiper has picked less than .200 of the where the players have gone in the first round. How is it possible to still be employed after eight years of this??? McShay also got 4 right out of 32 and Mayock, who works for the NFL Network got 2 right out of 32.

 

 

mel kip.gif

Hair

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have muted the tv many times for Ole Miss games and turned the radio on. There is about a two second difference but it’s worth it

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It comes with the territory as they say but being a Bama fan to me listening to the game on TV is almost unbearable. 

Edited by RammaJamma
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 1:00 PM, A10Rebel said:

The only people that ever cry over Thursday games are the teams who lose.

Thursday matchups humiliate mnf.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0