Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Booger

NFL

156 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bbqit said:

And revoke tax exempt status. Never bite the hand that feeds you

Strange how someone who killed someone in a dui crash has a moral compass we should follow 

I heard there may be a couple of states wanting to do away with high school football.

The dude who said it may be a damn liar so there's that..

Edited by L.A.Hog

45 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

I heard there may be a couple of states wanting to do away with high school football.

The dude who said it may be a damn liar so there's that..

Oh why not. You can’t tackle, you can’t touch a qb, the dback has to notify the receiver in triplicate the ball is coming and the players are so out of shape they take a knee before kickoff. Real men don’t play football anymore. Hear that Bama?!?! Your trophies have powderpuffs on it!! Hear that patriots?!?! Yo super bowl is full of lucky charms!!! The quarterback sneak is called a salad toss. A dive is no dressing. Cover two is a sammich. The tight end is everybody’s favorite player. That po wide out. Everybody pretends to be a halfback. See them everyday walking down the streets britches half on. Yet what is beyond belief is they pays millions of dollars for someone to coach them on how to do this.