Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Booger

NFL

156 posts in this topic

Y'all the biggest part confusing everybody over everything we all bitching about is people are being lumped into groups and not treated for their own personal actions (good or bad). 

1 minute ago, PuddingTime said:

Then why the bitching, disrespecting and protesting police officers.  If you see that they are in our communities too how can you whine about unequal treatment.  Those don't equate. 

Where have I whined about that?  

1 minute ago, PuddingTime said:

Well fuck....thats not news.  You're Vol orange.  Whites and blacks alike can agree on that at least.

Would not be surprised if uga gets shanked by the vols just because I've talked so much shit on butch this week.

13 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

I haven't shot anybody. I see more police cars in white  neighborhood's.  Those damn white folks must be thugs.  I knew it!

Fact: The original thugs and gangstas in the inner cities were the Irish and Italians, ETA: both white.

Edited by 1dawgfan09

1 minute ago, bbqit said:

Y'all the biggest part confusing everybody over everything we all bitching about is people are being lumped into groups and not treated for their own personal actions (good or bad). 

Your keyboard needs to be arrested

Just now, 1dawgfan09 said:

Fact: The original thugs and gangstas in the inner cities were the Irish and Italians, not white. 

They call them patty wagons for a reason.... ethnically insensitive. Damn potato heads

Fact 2: Black people DID NOT come to the U.S. willingly. 

They came here here because other African tribes raided settlements on the interior of the continent and sold other black people to white Europeans for guns, sugar, and rum who traded with the costal tribes.

7 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

Where have I whined about that?  

So your point is that you don't agree with the players actions, and that I have lumped you in with them?

4 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

So your point is that you don't agree with the players actions, and that I have lumped you in with them?

My point is you assumed my perception based off of yours. All you had to do was ask the question  and listen.  That's seems to be a struggle. Everyone assumes their right without listening to the other.  That shows a lack of intelligence. 

6 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

My point is you assumed my perception based off of yours. All you had to do was ask the question  and listen.  That's seems to be a struggle. Everyone assumes their right without listening to the other.  That shows a lack of intelligence. 

It's simple....was I wrong?  I wasn't was I....so quit trying to dodge it with feigned offense and psuedo-intellectual b.s.  

To be honest, I'm the smartest and most modest and humble person on this site. I am welcomed for my honest truth.

1 hour ago, smokeyone said:

Meh, if they want to raise awareness for a cause so be it. If their employers support it then so be it. If you don't support it then don't spend your money with them. They get to express their views and you get to express yours. 

I stopped watching MLB when they went on strike and while it didn't affect them it affected me. I stopped supporting them and donated my time and money to a local high school team. I did the same thing for high school football over the NFL and while it doesn't do a damn thing for the NFL it does something for me. I get to support a cause I deemed worthy of my support and don't have to deal with sports being anything other than sports. 100.00 bucks donated to a high school team means a better pre game mean via the local booster club (we spend 400.00 on a football pre game meal and 200.00 for the baseball team team). 

I like your approach !!   I also give up NFL for multiple reasons.  College football seemed a little more pure to me, People who were playing hard for a future goal. But it also is changing. 

All of you have seen my opinion on all this protesting in other threads  ,,,. It is a divider that is growing and Growing. This is going to be a serious problem in this country. People that do not want to be involved will eventually be dragged into it. Although I thought our Country had evolved and changed. Nothing ever seems to be enough. Just when I thought everyone was living together better than any other time in history. It seems we have fallen backwards 58 years. I swear if I did not know better I would think we are back in the 60's.  We all need to get along and be united or we need to learn Chinese or Korean language.  With all our problems---> WE ARE STILL THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD !!  And our flag or National anthem should never be disrespected.

8 hours ago, bulldawg28 said:

This is a lie

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

you are right! If you remove black/ African American women from the stat it becomes 6% of the population committed over 50% of the murders.

Edited by possumslayer

If it's being done to protest Trump shouldn't they be using this flag?

image.jpg

1 hour ago, possumslayer said:

If it's being done to protest Trump shouldn't they be using this flag?

image.jpg

I like that idea 

9 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

It's simple....was I wrong?  I wasn't was I....so quit trying to dodge it with feigned offense and psuedo-intellectual b.s.  

Your really small thinking here. No need for me to continue with you. One's upbringing and surroundings really impacts their views.  That covers the entire situation even you. 

50 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

Your really small thinking here. No need for me to continue with you. One's upbringing and surroundings really impacts their views.  That covers the entire situation even you. 

You're being prejudice about his upbringing and surroundings.

17 hours ago, Titans4Vols said:

This is fantastic. The response to the Kaepernick protestors was they're a bunch of cry babies whose protest won't matter. Now that the opposite side has their poor feelings hurt they're the ones trying to do some meaningless protest.

As different as the sides claim to be, you're both just a bunch of crybabies altogether. Two peas in the same pod.

And youre a champion of life

18 hours ago, possumslayer said:

Just like when Starbucks had their employees pushing their agenda, people stopped going.. Then Starbucks stopped the bs.

This is the correct way to think.  Of course it would have been better if the leader of the free world had not incited a race war in a profitable organization of franchises.  What a Deal!?!?!?!?!  This will further divide even Trump's supporters.  This is not a legal issue and Big Government should have kept their flapping trap closed if they were not going to be part of the solution.  The economy just shrank a little, like Don's little flacid member.