Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Booger

NFL

174 posts in this topic

But they stood before the anthem started.

I wish hank jr would tell the nfl to quit using his song.

Bunch of spoiled pussies.  You have to be a special kind of retarded to wear Fidel Castro shirts. If this country is so unjust how are you making millions to play a game.  Fucking ingrates,and as always the black community wants to blame everyone but themselves for the rampant crime and drug abuse that runs amok in their communities.  It couldn't possibly be their responsibility to fix their problems.  Will they ever learn?

Edited by PuddingTime

Just now, PuddingTime said:

Bunch of spoiled pussies.  Of this country is so unjust how are you making millions to play a game.  Fucking ingrates,and as always the black community wants to blame everyone but themselves for the rampant crime that runs amok on their communities.   Will they ever learn?

12% are responsible for over 50% of murders.

1 minute ago, possumslayer said:

Exactly.   Most black folks are good decent people.  So I don't understand why they aren't more vocal in addressing the REAL problem in their communities.   It must be convenient to be able to blame everything bad that happens to you on whites and not have to accept or enforce responsibility on the people who are actually causing the problems.  For every 1 in 1000 arrest there is a real racial component meanwhile you have 100s of blacks getting shot by each other in Chicago alone each year...but it's the cops that are the problem.  Those guys don't get paid nearly enough to put up with this bullshit.

22 minutes ago, Booger said:

I like how they made It very obvious...."coming up next is our national anthem"

even had text on the screen, never seen that before... let's see what these sumbitches do.

told the wife the same thing

17 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

This is a lie

13 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Exactly.   Most black folks are good decent people.  So I don't understand why they aren't more vocal in addressing the REAL problem in their communities.   It must be convenient to be able to blame everything bad that happens to you on whites and not have to accept or enforce responsibility on the people who are actually causing the problems.  For every 1 in 1000 arrest there is a real racial component meanwhile you have 100s of blacks getting shot by each other in Chicago alone each year...but it's the cops that are the problem.  Those guys don't get paid nearly enough to put up with this bullshit.

Bullshit all of this! Most are good people huh? Then you go on to speak and think for all blacks . Sounds legit, right? 

Edited by bulldawg28

The one thing I couldn't understand about the London game was that their ancestors that were slaves were probably brought on a British ship... they stood for that anthem and flag.... and the American flag that freed their ancestors they chose to take a knee on it and it's anthem.

Edited by DjCrenshaw

22 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Bunch of spoiled pussies.  You have to be a special kind of retarded to wear Fidel Castro shirts. If this country is so unjust how are you making millions to play a game.  Fucking ingrates,and as always the black community wants to blame everyone but themselves for the rampant crime and drug abuse that runs amok in their communities.  It couldn't possibly be their responsibility to fix their problems.  Will they ever learn?

Your dumb as hell for this ignorance. Will you ever learn? 

24 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

I wish hank jr would tell the nfl to quit using his song.

He loves the money too much. I guess that makes him not patriotic too huh? 

Edited by bulldawg28

1 minute ago, bulldawg28 said:

He loves the money too much. I guess that makes him not patriotic too huh? 

I've always questioned that Alan Jackson guy myself.... 

15 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

Bullshit all of this! Most are good people huh? Then you go on to speak and think for all blacks . Sounds legit, right? 

OK...fine.  keep your head in the sand and keep shooting each other and then keep wondering why police patrol those areas more heavily than white areas as if you don't know the answer.  It's because that's where the crime is.

17 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

Your dumb as hell for this ignorance. Will you ever learn? 

Your boy was wearing socks with cops with pig faces and Fidel Castro t shirts.  If you support that shit....you are the one who is dumb as hell.  If these players are so oppressed why are they being paid millions to play a game?  Getting cars and shit on the side in college?  Not serving jail time like guys like Ed Reed, Zeke Elliot, and Joe Mixon probably should have.  Get a clue. 

Edited by PuddingTime

19 minutes ago, DjCrenshaw said:

The one thing I couldn't understand about the London game was that their ancestors that were slaves were probably brought on a British ship... they stood for that anthem and flag.... and the American flag that freed their ancestors they chose to take a knee on it and it's anthem.

Its because they dont know their own history and are giant hypocrites.

Edited by PuddingTime

Meh, if they want to raise awareness for a cause so be it. If their employers support it then so be it. If you don't support it then don't spend your money with them. They get to express their views and you get to express yours. 

I stopped watching MLB when they went on strike and while it didn't affect them it affected me. I stopped supporting them and donated my time and money to a local high school team. I did the same thing for high school football over the NFL and while it doesn't do a damn thing for the NFL it does something for me. I get to support a cause I deemed worthy of my support and don't have to deal with sports being anything other than sports. 100.00 bucks donated to a high school team means a better pre game mean via the local booster club (we spend 400.00 on a football pre game meal and 200.00 for the baseball team team). 

20 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Your boy was wearing socks with cops with pig faces and Fidel Castro t shirts.  If you support that shit....you are the one who is dumb as hell.  If these players are so oppressed why are they being paid millions to play a game?  Getting cars and shit on the side in college?  Not serving jail time like guys like Ed Reed, Zeke Elliot, and Joe Mixon probably should have.  Get a clue. 

Who is my boy? Seeing more than Kentucky will broaden your horizon.

24 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

OK...fine.  keep your head in the sand and keep shooting each other and then keep wondering why police patrol those areas more heavily than white areas as if you don't know the answer.  It's because that's where the crime is.

I haven't shot anybody. I see more police cars in white  neighborhood's.  Those damn white folks must be thugs.  I knew it!

8 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

Who is my boy? Seeing more than Kentucky will broaden your horizon.

It certainly has.  Funny how I see the same problems when I go elsewhere too.

6 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

I haven't shot anybody. I see more police cars in white  neighborhood's.  Those damn white folks must be thugs.  I knew it!

I can not be trusted

6 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

Then why the bitching, disrespecting and protesting police officers.  If you see that they are in our communities too how can you whine about unequal treatment.  Those don't equate. 

Just now, DjCrenshaw said:

I can not be trusted

Well fuck....thats not news.  You're Vol orange.  Whites and blacks alike can agree on that at least.