Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrueGCFan

CBS 2017 Basketball SEC Offseason Power Rankings

163 posts in this topic

I welcome it.  Mizzou getting things back on track, Hogs have been competitive again, Gators havent really missed a beat, and I think Avery is going to have a very solid team at Bama this season.  Tired of hearing the cocksuckers in the ACC denigrate the SEC during basketball season.  Glad more of y'all are stepping it up.  Pearl ar Auburn, Barnes at Tennessee, Howland at State...those guys could all have big time successes too.

31 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

I welcome it.  Mizzou getting things back on track, Hogs have been competitive again, Gators havent really missed a beat, and I think Avery is going to have a very solid team at Bama this season.  Tired of hearing the cocksuckers in the ACC denigrate the SEC during basketball season.  Glad more of y'all are stepping it up.  Pearl ar Auburn, Barnes at Tennessee, Howland at State...those guys could all have big time successes too.

Are you day drinking?

12 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Are you day drinking?

It's the off-season so he likes the thought of other good teams but he sure as hell will hate it when we're kicking their ass. 

52 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Stop with the Hogs. Really nervous about next year. (2018-2019) 

Edited by hog_heaven

Noticed PT left off the best team in the SEC this past season. :D

1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

Are you day drinking?

Just opened my first one.  Bengals kick off on FOX in an hour.

Look...I'm all for stiff competition for and from 2-14.  As long as Kentucky is #1 and you sonsofbitches don't forget it, then all is well.  It's a lot more exciting when we have to battle it out.  But it's also occasionally gratifying to blast y'all by 20-30 to remind you daddy hasn't gone anywhere.

You fuckers are gonna have to deal with some Bama fans up in da hoop threads this year by god, we have a chance to make some noise or at least look good on t.v.

3 hours ago, Mizzou_Fan said:

It's the off-season so he likes the thought of other good teams but he sure as hell will hate it when we're kicking their ass. 

Post more. 

2 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

Look...I'm all for stiff competition for and from 2-14.  As long as Kentucky is #1 and you sonsofbitches don't forget it, then all is well.  It's a lot more exciting when we have to battle it out.  But it's also occasionally gratifying to blast y'all by 20-30 to remind you daddy hasn't gone anywhere.

Like when we gave you the worst loss in school history a few months ago?

38 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Post more. 

I don't recall that happening at all.  I do recall that cocksucker Roy Williams and Kansas beating us in Pitino's first season 150-95.

1 hour ago, Haymaker said:

You fuckers are gonna have to deal with some Bama fans up in da hoop threads this year by god, we have a chance to make some noise or at least look good on t.v.

Likewise for us and football.  Darkhorse East contender.  This is going to be the most talented UK team from top to bottom in my lifetime.  Beat dem Vols!

46 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Post more. 

You're the only one that seems to appreciate all of my posts. 

1 hour ago, PuddingTime said:

Likewise for us and football.  Darkhorse East contender.  This is going to be the most talented UK team from top to bottom in my lifetime.  Beat dem Vols!

2006-2008 called. 

Rich Brooks wants to sucker punch you. 

10 hours ago, JoeGator said:

2006-2008 called. 

Rich Brooks wants to sucker punch you. 

The entire history of basketball called.  Said the paternity results are in.....we are definitely Florida's daddy.

3 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

The entire history of basketball called.  Said the paternity results are in.....we are definitely Florida's daddy.

Nah

6 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Nah

The current series stands at 100-38.  Not sure why you think y'all have any room to talk.

3 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

The current series stands at 100-38.  Not sure why you think y'all have any room to talk.

Natties and deep tourney runs. 

1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

Natties and deep tourney runs. 

We have 4 times as many natties.  Y'all will never get another one.  We will hang #9 before 2020.  

2 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

We will hang #9 before 2020.  

i doubt cal is leaving anytime soon so you may want to push it out a bit...

hee

14 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

i doubt cal is leaving anytime soon so you may want to push it out a bit...

hee

I guess we'll just have to settle for rustling Hog jimmies until then.

18 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

yep

2016 SEC CHAMPIONSHIP

KENTUCKY 97

ARKANSAS 71

ace-ventura-laugh-o.gif

2 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

2016 SEC CHAMPIONSHIP

KENTUCKY 97

ARKANSAS 71

ace-ventura-laugh-o.gif

superbowl....

ha,troll head crap

35 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

superbowl....

ha,troll head crap

Hell, y'all can't even beat us in football.  Hogs are gonna have to step their game up to become our Super Bowl.

4 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Hell, y'all can't even beat us in football.  Hogs are gonna have to step their game up to become our Super Bowl.

we've had some really good football games no doubt