Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrueGCFan

CBS 2017 Basketball SEC Offseason Power Rankings

163 posts in this topic

My preseason poll:

UF

UK

Ark

Bama

Mizzou

ATM

SC

Vandy

OM

MSU

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoeGator said:

I've always liked you. 

:4_joy::4_joy:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all can cling to that cuz it's all the hope you've got against us.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we are locked and loaded this year,get ready.....year of the Hog....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sigh

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

we are locked and loaded this year,get ready.....year of the Hog....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sigh

At least you'll beat Cal. 

He can't even win with Team USA. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

At least you'll beat Cal. 

He can't even win with Team USA. 

does cal have an nba team to roll the ball out to this year?just curious.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 19, 2017 at 9:28 PM, JoeGator said:

Is 12 really considered "well above" 13?

11

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

does cal have an nba team to roll the ball out to this year?just curious.

No

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical.  All Kentucky all the time with you girls.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Typical.  All Kentucky all the time with you girls.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I revel in your misery. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

Typical.  All Kentucky all the time with you girls.

are Kentucky fans getting tired of basically the same results each year.I know you guys expect championships and with the talent that has gone through there one natty wouldn't seem to be enough.

just curious if there are any rumblings...serious question.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

are Kentucky fans getting tired of basically the same results each year.I know you guys expect championships and with the talent that has gone through there one natty wouldn't seem to be enough.

just curious if there are any rumblings...serious question.

Stfu tia ?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoeGator said:

I'm not ashamed to admit that I revel in your misery. 

Miserable of having the most successful stretch in school history? Yes....its just awful.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, L.A.Hog said:

are Kentucky fans getting tired of basically the same results each year.I know you guys expect championships and with the talent that has gone through there one natty wouldn't seem to be enough.

just curious if there are any rumblings...serious question.

Judging from everyone elses outsider opinions y'all have higher expectations than we do.

 

The NCAAT has existed for 80 years.  That means we've won it 10% of the time.  The other 90% is split between the rest of the country.  I think we're managing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol nice backtrack from when your loser head coach was hired. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Judging from everyone elses outsider opinions y'all have higher expectations than we do.

 

The NCAAT has existed for 80 years.  That means we've won it 10% of the time.  The other 90% is split between the rest of the country.  I think we're managing.

so ya'll are happy,that's good.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, possumslayer said:

Stfu tia ?

what is tia?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

what is tia?

Thanks in advance

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

lol nice backtrack from when your loser head coach was hired. 

I could've sworn Florida lost to Vandy in the 2nd rou d of the SECT.  And Kentucky won the SECR and SECT.  But we're losers.  Hmmm....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

what is tia?

Thanks in advance .... are you kin to @Herchel ? He needs me to translate dngaf.....

Edited by possumslayer
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Thanks in advance

He was asking me.....jack ass 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Thanks in advance .... are you kin to @Herchel ? He needs me to translate dngaf.....

I'm just a country boy. I grew up farming cotton, tobacco, and pecans. I'm not a metrosexual like you.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Herchel said:

I'm just a country boy. I grew up farming cotton, tobacco, and pecans. I'm not a metrosexual like you.

don't egg him on,he'll post pictures.....

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0



  • Posts

    • GoldenRebel
      He was disassociated from the university which means he can’t advertise or be in any way involved with ole miss athletics. But he’s probably made more $ off of it to be honest because fans are full fledge middle finger in the air to the ncaa. And in a kind of weird way too. I fully believe more of our fan base is willing to cheat now than before. The whole mentality is “fuck you, you can’t tell me what to do. Watch this”. 
    • bbqit
      Only defense with a woman is a fart. You won’t get the last word. That only makes it last till a cop arrests you. Forget whoopin ass. Cops again. Doesn’t matter if her argument is flawed. She will stick with it till the cops come. She will chew you till you fart. Once the fart is set free she will immediately stop. She will stare. Then she will ask a dumb question. “Did you fart?”  Excuse me but a fart is universally understood in any language. Then she will say “I can’t believe you just did that!”  You smile glancing for the dog. Then she will turn and as while walking to another room say “You are so gross!”  At that moment she isn’t bitching at you anymore. 
    • dawgbit
      I'm in the hills so that ain't happening, but damn I'm sick of it. The temps can stay but the rain needs to fawk off.
    • bbqit
      Schools and some businesses have closed due to flooding. A few parts of town you can’t see the roads. We got at least 4 more days of this     i have gotten 8 inches in a two day span and not seen flooding
    • dawgbit
      2+ inches since yesterday afternoon and more on the way. Wettest February in a while here.
  • Popular Contributors

    1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
      181
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
      171
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
      164
    4. 4
      Herchel
      Herchel
      79
    5. 5
      nova
      nova
      71