Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
razorhead

I wanna play for Louisville

5 posts in this topic

Louisville was hilarious saying the penalty shouldn't have been as bad cause they used cheap hookers. High five to them for saying that

It has been one glorious fucking work week let me tell you.

Its a wonder you arent banging dudes with all those fat wildebeasts you haul home razor.

Edited by PuddingTime

14 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

It has been one glorious fucking work week let me tell you.

Its a wonder you arent banging dudes with all those fat wildebeasts you haul home razor.

Those fat beasts still have vaginas. Only two requirements when that shit faced or you've been on deployment for 12+ months.

1. She has a vagina. None of this Clay Travis Ladyboy business.

2. She has less facial hair than you. With beards 'in' now, this could be a loose (no pun intended) requirement. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• dawgbit
      Looks like shit.  Probably just need to send em all to me til you get better at it...
    • dawgbit
      You ain't wrong. But they're already an enemy on many fronts. Corrupt, bankrupt, and unwilling to stem the flow of drugs and criminals across our border. $$$ speak more loudly than diplomacy. Who's gonna prop them up if we reduce our world-welfare footprint?
    • DjCrenshaw
      There is a lot bridge burning around the world going on these days. I would not make an enemy of a neighbor.
    • bbqit
      Dude down the street quit making jigs. Got smelter and all the tools. About 5000 hooks, 150 lbs of lead, air blower for powdered paint, 30 jars of different color paint, forms for jig heads and worm weights, and a bunch of stuff to go thru. Going thru be easy cause he gave me the organizer with all organized in it. Here are my first ones. 
    • adfalcon
      Rebels sweep. 7-0 start to the season
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer