Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cocky4ever

Mayweather/McGregor will happen(Aug. 26)

38 posts in this topic

I use to like boxing but then I realized like most things in the world. It's about MONEY & RIGGED.    Mayweather will win.  McGregor will take the dive and never lift a finger again.

Went longer than I expected.

Mac looked game early, but lacked the skills. May got his number by R5 and he gassed.

I read with the share Mac stands to take home $100M+ and May $300M+ for 45 minutes of work...DAMN... I've toted worse ass-whippings for free.

Edited by dawgbit

Mcgreggor was the brawler. Maywether was the boxer. Mcgreggor should gone for a three round fight. If he didn't knock him out in three throw in the towel. No way he could box maywether. 

On 8/25/2017 at 0:06 PM, Bigdaddydog1 said:

I use to like boxing but then I realized like most things in the world. It's about MONEY & RIGGED.    Mayweather will win.  McGregor will take the dive and never lift a finger again.

Exactly what happened. 

21 minutes ago, Squealliam Fatner said:

Exactly what happened. 

Yes--sadly it was.

I only saw one Mayweather interview.  And he was subtle. Not his usual arrogant self.

experience beat desire.no surprise here for me.a boxer who has won 49 bouts has a damn good idea how to do his job.

Mcgregor is a bad little sob though,he ain't scared,hat's off to him.

It was an exhibition, at best.

To me, it was some P.T. Barnum- level fundraising fuckery. I wouldn't have paid to see it with an Auburn booster's money.

rocky vs hulk hogan

mcgregor didn't have the stamina.  mayweather knew it, and didnt need to engage until the later rounds.

On 8/27/2017 at 7:48 AM, bbqit said:

Mcgreggor was the brawler. Maywether was the boxer. Mcgreggor should gone for a three round fight. If he didn't knock him out in three throw in the towel. No way he could box maywether. 

Yeah when I heard it was scheduled for that many rounds I had a feeling what was about to happen. Sure enough Mayweather ropeadoped him til even a lesser fighter would have finished McGregor off.

If you missed the Canelo/GGG fight because it cost $$$ and you want to see a fight that will be free and feature two of the best young pros in the game. 

If you have never seen Lomanchenko fight, YouTube him and pic your jaw up after.