Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

razorhead

Tuscaloosa

11 posts in this topic

Spent some time there today. I will never bitch about the parking situation at Arkansas games again. I have no idea where that many people for and Alabama game pork. 

4 minutes ago, razorhead said:

I have no idea where that many people for and Alabama game pork. 

In the back seat of a car?

1 minute ago, bbqit said:

In the back seat of a car?

Typo, but since you ran with it....

in their sisters room

See any trees?

QuadAerial_lowres.jpg

From what I've been told we have one of the best parking setups in the SEC.  As awful as it is trying to get home on gameday here I pity the rest of y'all of that's true.

Tuscaloosa has got plenty places to park you should have went to Legion field in Birmingham when Bama played there. First off the stadium is in the hood but every yard for blocks was turned into a parking lot. I bet the people in those neighborhoods miss that income they made every season.

10 hours ago, RammaJamma said:

Tuscaloosa has got plenty places to park you should have went to Legion field in Birmingham when Bama played there. First off the stadium is in the hood but every yard for blocks was turned into a parking lot. I bet the people in those neighborhoods miss that income they made every season.

I usually paid $20 to park in someone's yard outside of legion field. I was always surprised that the car was there when I returned. 

I was in Tuscaloosa a week ago today.....stopped and went to the Bama superstore to get a couple of nice shirts and drive around campus. We were on our way to Destin where I'm relaxing!

1 hour ago, UKat said:

I was in Tuscaloosa a week ago today.....stopped and went to the Bama superstore to get a couple of nice shirts and drive around campus. We were on our way to Destin where I'm relaxing!

Where's the keys to the Corvette?Just curious...