Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacobp

Rawleigh Williams III hanging it up

9 posts in this topic

I hate it for him. Best decision for him, though. No amount of wins or money is worth sacrificing your health. Best of luck to him- I know he'll prosper regardless.

I'm glad he was able to make this decision before it got made for him.

This type of injury would have probably hurt his chances of playing on the next level anyway.Good luck to him and I'm sure he'll be taken good care of...

As a sign of good faith though, his little brother should just go ahead and commit to us now 

Good for the young man to be forward thinking enough to realize he can be successful in life without the game. 

Now time for J-Day, and TJ Hammonds to step up behind Whale.

Also wonder if Duwop is regretting that decision now? Probably still pretty chilly up at Rutgers. 

Well, won't be Juan Day stepping up. He has graduated and will be transferring. 

15 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

Well, won't be Juan Day stepping up. He has graduated and will be transferring. 

I never expected him to be a factor,poor fella has been hurt since he's been here.Good for him for getting his degree though.

20 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

I never expected him to be a factor,poor fella has been hurt since he's been here.Good for him for getting his degree though.

With RW3's retirement, it opened the window for some other backs on the roster so I was a little surprised.