Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PuddingTime

2017 NCAA Tournament

434 posts in this topic

I have Florida and Kentucky losing in sweet 16. SC losing game 1 and vandy losing in game 2

We got a good draw. Virginia is flatlining worse than we are. 

UNC over Kentucky in the E8. 

13 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

I have Florida and Kentucky losing in sweet 16. SC losing game 1 and vandy losing in game 2

I have us losing to Nova, SC at 0-1, Arky at 1-1, UK at 3-1. 

20 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

We got a good draw. Virginia is flatlining worse than we are. 

UNC over Kentucky in the E8. 

oh yah, I do have florida winning a couple games.

I still don't understand why Gonzaga is so loved. I've watched them play a little bit and they didn't impress me. I've got them losing fairly early on

1 hour ago, GoldenRebel said:

I still don't understand why Gonzaga is so loved. I've watched them play a little bit and they didn't impress me. I've got them losing fairly early on

They've beaten us, Iowa State and Arizona on neutral courts. 

3-0 against Saint Mary's. 

I have notre dame in elite 8 so good they didn't lose haha

50 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

I have notre dame in elite 8 so good they didn't lose haha

WVU baby. 

Press Virginia. 

5 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

WVU baby. 

Press Virginia. 

I do love me some chuggins

its madness out there. 

people are trashed already, ladies are squealing, work groups are pounding beers,

and yet none of them are paying attention to basketball. 

lot more atmosphere though as compared to last week when no one cared about or went out for the conference tournaments.

Figures it'd be a Tiny Ten team that shat the bed and let a Cinderella screw up my bracket this early... fuck Minnesooooooota.

Another Tiny Ten favorite chokes, Maryland this time; must be the most overrated conference in the country this year... it's wreaking havoc on my bracket.

its obvious Minnesota is no good.   maryland i didn't really know about.  I figured xavier would win,  but I think I went back and changed to maryland for some reason. 

vandy totally melted inn the last minute.  foul for no reason and then launching a three from near mid court when there was still fifteen seconds left.

11 minutes ago, foxflyer5 said:

its obvious Minnesota is no good.   maryland i didn't really know about.  I figured xavier would win,  but I think I went back and changed to maryland for some reason. 

vandy totally melted inn the last minute.  foul for no reason and then launching a three from near mid court when there was still fifteen seconds left.

Well at least the Tiny Ten football programs can find some solace in the fact that they weren't the conference's only overrated sport this year.

12 minutes ago, GatorUnvrsty said:

Well at least the Tiny Ten football programs can find some solace in the fact that they weren't the conference's only overrated sport this year.

they can claim the title for number of students with horrible accents.

MTSU didn't lose anyone from the team that beat Michigan State and almost Duke. 

Nebraska is now the only power 5 member that has never won a NCAA tournament game

12 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

Nebraska is now the only power 5 member that has never won a NCAA tournament game

Didn't know that

2 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Didn't know that

Northwestern was on the list till they kicked vandys ass yesterday 

I hope the SEC repays us for letting Vandy get into the tourney. 

3 top5 wins for them. 

?