• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• ConwayGamecock
      She spoke on two separate matters (talking about separation): she talked about the DACA program, or children of immigrant families already in the US who were working, being productive, and forging a path towards citizenship, and then she talked about illegal immigrants who were attempting to cross the borders into our country. As for the latter, she strongly implied policy reform to better reduce illegal immigration, but also stated in this same "town hall" Q&A that the children with the immigrants would be sent back to their families: I don't think she ever said anything about separating children from their families and putting them into detention camps indefinitely, and using the practice as a negotiating tactic to get "others" to the "negotiating table" over an immigration policy that has a "zero tolerance". I mean, what is there to even negotiate about a zero tolerance??
    • AnchorDown
      one win, two if our offense can score enough to match the 50 the defense gives up
    • razorhead
      Got completely wasted in Omaha for no good reason. We should have played
    • CrimsoNation713
      NB4 I'mADumbass says, "I didn't like Hillary"
    • CrimsoNation713
      Go away coward. You have no rights here. You gave them away when you ran into the arms of a tyrant, little boy.  
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      cocky4ever
      cocky4ever
    4. 4
      nova