Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALA2262

SEC Tournament Bracket

136 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GoldenRebel said:

Hey now. The radio this morning said state is going to win 23 games next year

Baseball preview show?

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Baseball preview show?

Said they'd be "unguardable"

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

Said they'd be "unguardable"

I haven't kept up with basketball recruiting like I used to since Stoops got here, but Rick Stansbury has something like the #10 ranked class coming to Western Kentucky next year.  No idea who Howland has got heading down there, I think eventually he'll be Ok there.  But hell look at Pearl and Auburn....they should be further along.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

I haven't kept up with basketball recruiting like I used to since Stoops got here, but Rick Stansbury has something like the #10 ranked class coming to Western Kentucky next year.  No idea who Howland has got heading down there, I think eventually he'll be Ok there.  But hell look at Pearl and Auburn....they should be further along.

Stans can recruit. He just lacks discipline

Both miss teams will be better next year and could make the tourney. We will prob be on the bubble for the 12th straight year

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

Stans can recruit. He just lacks discipline

Both miss teams will be better next year and could make the tourney. We will prob be on the bubble for the 12th straight year

Kennedy's solid but yall gotta quit losing games to inferior teams.  Those are the difference makers.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Kennedy's solid but yall gotta quit losing games to inferior teams.  Those are the difference makers.

I love to hate on AK but he's done a lot considering the facilities. Now he's has brand new practice facilities and a top notch arena. Standards are not going to be the same going forward. He needs a strong year next season or he'll lose the fan base 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Kennedy's solid but yall gotta quit losing games to inferior teams.  Those are the difference makers.

Need a big man 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2017 at 11:34 PM, Mizzou_Fan said:

Now that Kim Anderson is fired, we're winning this thing. 

Y'all worried yet? :trollface:

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mizzou_Fan said:

Y'all worried yet? :trollface:

Please put us out of our misery tonight

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GoldenRebel said:

Please put us out of our misery tonight

Will do. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kentucky gets tooo rape someone else ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mizzou needs this halftime. Not staying up, going to bed. Fully expect to watch Ark lose to OM tomorrow night. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hog_heaven said:

Mizzou needs this halftime. Not staying up, going to bed. Fully expect to watch Ark lose to OM tomorrow night. 

Don't see us beating y'all. Not a good matchup for us. Plus y'all are better.  Add to it Kentucky will have a heart attack if we get closer to them. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Don't see us beating y'all. Not a good matchup for us. Plus y'all are better.  Add to it Kentucky will have a heart attack if we get closer to them. 

It honestly depends. If we try to work the ball down and get Kingsley, Thomas, Cook and Thompson to do most of the scoring then possibly. If we rely on our outside shooting, it is hard to say. Different rims, different back drops, etc. That's why I think we need to face a team in the first rd that has a weak front court to have a chance. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why these small conferences finish up their tourneys so early and the big ones drag on for days?

 

I think some extra rest before the ncaa makes sense.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bbqit said:

Don't see us beating y'all. Not a good matchup for us. Plus y'all are better.  Add to it Kentucky will have a heart attack if we get closer to them. 

I couldnt even sleep last night.  Kept thinking what would happen if Ole Miss made it to Sunday.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

I couldnt even sleep last night.  Kept thinking what would happen if Ole Miss made it to Sunday.

Y'all better be worried. KY losing to OM in basketball would be almost as embarrassing as MSU losing to KY in football!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahaha I fucking love it Cal!!

"You hate me because I come to your town and beat your team."

 

iyfvn6buku8t1cm3gije.gif

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Y'all better be worried. KY losing to OM in basketball would be almost as embarrassing as MSU losing to KY in football!

UK losing to Ole Miss would be extremely embarassing, whereas State and UK are dead even in football so it would be business as usual for us to beat them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PuddingTime said:

UK losing to Ole Miss would be extremely embarassing, whereas State and UK are dead even in football so it would be business as usual for us to beat them.

We will wear duke blue

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#2 for Carolina ever sing for Thin Lizzy? He black irish or somethin?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bbqit said:

We will wear duke blue

Please do.  We own them in shootyhoops.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Please do.  We own them in shootyhoops.

Record wise yes but in the big game we would be all in yo head. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the uniform changes in football I'm surprised nobody has tried it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Georgia....we like y'all but you were in our way. Meanwhile Alabama and South Carolina are almost done setting back basketball 60 years. Less than 5 minutes to play and no one over 50 pts. Fucking pitiful. I need more beer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites