Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoldenRebel

BASEBALL

921 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Is 9 higher than 13?  Asking for a friend.

Not on scoreboards. lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny you resurrected this thread because yesterday at lunch I thought about posting we were going to win it all this year and everyone else can lick my nuts. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

It's funny you resurrected this thread because yesterday at lunch I thought about posting we were going to win it all this year and everyone else can lick my nuts. 

0-2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JoeGator said:

I think we had the highest average rating of all time?

 

 

Heres another example of how delusional SC fans are.

Yeah, I guess if you consider delusional expecting  to make the Regionals every year.

Not sure where that came from or why you pulled that out of your ass, but whatever makes your boat float.

Edited by GAMECOCK_FAN
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see that with a new coach, SC is at #5 in recruiting.  I had heard that all our recruits stayed committed with the coaching change.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We gave Coach Mingione a contract extension through 2022 last week.  He's a genuinely good guy, someone you would want your son to play for.  Extremely pleased to not only have him back in Lexington but here for the long haul.  He, Coach Mitchell Cal and Stoops.....this is the most complete, best fit for the university group of big 4 coaches we've ever had on campus at the same time.

Mingione gets it...we have tons of talent here.  Ky hs baseball is damn good.  Never been any reason we can't be an SEC player every year other than absolutely pitiful administer support prior to AD Barnhart.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Yeah, I guess if you consider delusional expecting  to make the Regionals every year.

Not sure where that came from or why you pulled that out of your ass, but whatever makes your boat float.

I think he's referencing the one USC fan who last season was skeptical Florida had better recruiting classes than us in baseball.  By the rules of the internet, that means we all think they're never in the top 25.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, GoldenRebel said:

He's unfortunately a draft eligible sophomore 

We have that problem too.  Carlos Cortes was easily our most promising player last year as a freshman.  But unless negotiations go poorly, he'll be gone after next season.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OmahaBound said:

I think he's referencing the one USC fan who last season was skeptical Florida had better recruiting classes than us in baseball.  By the rules of the internet, that means we all think they're never in the top 25.

Could be.  After I responded, I just figured it was Joe being an asshole.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OmahaBound said:

I think he's referencing the one USC fan who last season was skeptical Florida had better recruiting classes than us in baseball.  By the rules of the internet, that means we all think they're never in the top 25.

This is correct.

31 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Could be.  After I responded, I just figured it was Joe being an asshole.

Sunshine pumping is for the team only boards. ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

This is correct.

Sunshine pumping is for the team only boards. ?

So we were both correct. You judged an entire fanbase by one poster, and you were being an asshole.  Got it. :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

So we were both correct. You judged an entire fanbase by one poster, and you were being an asshole.  Got it. :lol:

Just keeping y'all in check!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://d1baseball.com/rankings/top-100-programs-numbers/

D1 baseball ranks the Top100 programs.

Maybe someone with a sub can get the write ups for us.

 

 

1. Florida

2. Vandy

3. LSU

10. A&M

11. South Carolina 

13. Arkansas 

16. Mississippi State 

19. Ole Miss

41. Kentucky

49. Auburn

52. Alabama

85. Missouri

86. Georgia 

Tennessee did not make the Top100

Edited by JoeGator
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JoeGator said:

https://d1baseball.com/rankings/top-100-programs-numbers/

D1 baseball ranks the Top100 programs.

Maybe someone with a sub can get the write ups for us.

 

 

1. Florida

2. Vandy

3. LSU

10. A&M

11. South Carolina 

13. Arkansas 

16. Mississippi State 

19. Ole Miss

41. Kentucky

49. Auburn

52. Alabama

85. Missouri

86. Georgia 

Tennessee did not make the Top100

Kendall Rogers and Aaron Fitt teaming up is the best thing that's ever happened in NCAA media. I want the readup as well. Also interested if they took the scholarship limitations and state lotteries in consideration while ranking. I bet they did. Texas am may be a little high but Kendall is a Houston guy and the talent pool plus money in that area probably gave them a boost in the ranking 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also shame on you Georgia. Atlanta alone has more baseball talent than should be allowed. Yet you still suck

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

Georgia is too high IMO

trollolol 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Announced today that postseason hosts will now be ranked 1-16 instead of only ranking national seeds. Progress

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GoldenRebel said:

Announced today that postseason hosts will now be ranked 1-16 instead of only ranking national seeds. Progress

Didn't realize they were considering this.  I like it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0