Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoldenRebel

BASEBALL

921 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, bbqit said:

OM beats ark st 16-4 with 19 strikeouts

All 19 by true freshman pitchers

SC hosts Wright State in a 3-game series this weekend.  Could be a tough series.  Wright State took 2 of 3 from Clemson last weekend.

Time to dump all over the Canes again. 

We are 31-13 against them since 2005. 

We host #24 unc Wilmington. They hit bizzies. Lots of them. So we will have to dickslap a couple dingers too. Chance of beer showers 100%

Got our ass swept by North Carolina I see.  Not a promising start to Coach Mingione's tenure.

57 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

We host #24 unc Wilmington. They hit bizzies. Lots of them. So we will have to dickslap a couple dingers too. Chance of beer showers 100%

Yes, UNC Wilmington has a solid team.  We had them in our regional last year and barely got by them.  If I remember correctly we had to beat them twice since they were on the winners bracket side of the bracket.

11 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Yes, UNC Wilmington has a solid team.  We had them in our regional last year and barely got by them.  If I remember correctly we had to beat them twice since they were on the winners bracket side of the bracket.

They'll be a solid test for our young staff. Bunch of upper class man on their roster who hit double digit homers last year. After giving up several bombs to ecu last weekend I bet we see some high scoring games this weekend

1 hour ago, GoldenRebel said:

Are you pregaming already?

Just now, JoeGator said:

Are you pregaming already?

I'm jacked

On 2/24/2017 at 10:12 PM, L.A.Hog said:

We beat Bryant 11-8...Never heard of them but they can hit...

They've been a good small program for years. I think something like 25+ years without a losing season. That said, their ace acted like a bitch all Friday night, talking shit to players and fans....until we scored 10 runs pretty quickly. 

Bryant made 6 or 7 errors yesterday and we blew them out. Going for the sweep today. 

Bats have been hit through the first 5 games 

Gamecocks drop today's game to Wright State 5-1, but take the series 2-1.

11-6 bottom of the 8th,a pitching change again for Bryant and they pulled the short stop.The short stop had three errors and cost them the lead.Kinda felt sorry for him..