Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueGCFan

Steve Sarkisian Reportedly Leaving Alabam

37 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, bulldawg28 said:

You're a damn blazer dragon.  UAB was started as a medical college and became it's own separate university  in 1969. Hmmm..  Your bandwagon ass sells houses that's far from the medical field. So I guess someone is lying again.  By the way I'm 6'3 235 in my prime and would push your old ass down.  Lol....Tell the truth you went to Jeff State. 

I don't sell houses humongous dumbass....I am the largest provider of real estate, appraisal and home inspection education in the state

I couldn't understand the rest of your post because your dumb as shit

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

I don't sell houses humongous dumbass....I am the largest provider of real estate, appraisal and home inspection education in the state

I couldn't understand the rest of your post because your dumb as shit

 

dumb as shit mint, you mean.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haymaker said:

I don't sell houses humongous dumbass....I am the largest provider of real estate, appraisal and home inspection education in the state

I couldn't understand the rest of your post because your dumb as shit

 

You didn't go to college either so I guess that's another  epiphany. Take your old  senile crazy ass back to Saban's dick bandwagoner .  Go finish up your schooling at Jeff State. You've made It's obvious you don't have to be too bright to be an appraiser. As a matter fact you don't have to attend college to be one. Funny how that lines up huh?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone see the BOL article where the Bama writer suggests that Saban is what has broken Texas football?

 

lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

Did anyone see the BOL article where the Bama writer suggests that Saban is what has broken Texas football?

 

lol

he broke the sec.

well, along with myers antics.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in the sense that saban started to dominate and decent coaches got canned cuz schools were trying to achieve saban-level success.

of course only saban can achieve saban-level success and now we got a buncha schools with crappy coaches and bama is the only good team.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, foxflyer5 said:

in the sense that saban started to dominate and decent coaches got canned cuz schools were trying to achieve saban-level success.

of course only saban can achieve saban-level success and now we got a buncha schools with crappy coaches and bama is the only good team.

 

I'll just let this statement lay where it fell.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sark can get an nfl pension can't he.If he is successful.Seems like I heard coaches in the nfl get them.If so,why not give it a whirl...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, foxflyer5 said:

in the sense that saban started to dominate and decent coaches got canned cuz schools were trying to achieve saban-level success.

of course only saban can achieve saban-level success and now we got a buncha schools with crappy coaches and bama is the only good team.

and if you beat them the NCAA will just take you down lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 9:16 AM, bulldawg28 said:

You didn't go to college either so I guess that's another  epiphany. Take your old  senile crazy ass back to Saban's dick bandwagoner .  Go finish up your schooling at Jeff State. You've made It's obvious you don't have to be too bright to be an appraiser. As a matter fact you don't have to attend college to be one. Funny how that lines up huh?

lmao.....................this post is like me saying to you "shit dude lol, you've really got it together and going places, I bet people are proud of you"!  see Lies stink, whether they come from a champion or someone dumb as shit

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites