Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueGCFan

Steve Sarkisian Reportedly Leaving Alabam

37 posts in this topic

Well this would be a short stay, if true.

Huffington Post reporter Jordan Schultz reported on Tuesday that Alabama offensive coordiantor Steve Sarkisian will be leaving Alabama in order to take the offensive coordinator job with the Atlanta Falcons.

Source confirms that Steve Sarkisian is all but certain to be named the #Falcons next offensive coordinator. Announcement forthcoming.

Adam Schefter apparently confirmed the report later.

Alabama OC Steve Sarkisian is poised to replace Kyle Shanahan as Falcons' new OC, as @Schultz_Report reported.

The Falcons are looking for a new offensive coordinator as Kyle Shanahan is set to become the next head coach with the San Francisco 49ers. Sarkisian has limited NFL experience, but he does apparently have a past relationship with the Falcons.

Trouble was already in paradise when Dabo friggen Swinney beat Saban for a natty. 

My bet is  Mark Helfrich is the next OC at Alabama

34 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Who the hell is Mark Helfrich?

Seriously dude ... 

10 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Yep, seriously.

The head coach Oregon just fired I think 

2nd one tooo get drunk and plow Saban's daughter.........

5 hours ago, bulldawg28 said:

Little man syndrome strikes again. 

isnt a pain in the ass how the Tide can have 6 different OC's, 3 different DC's, and lose at least 2 position coaches every single year over the last 8 yrs,  lose 5 jr's a year to the draft, AND STILL PLAY IN 5 NC'S, WINNING 4 OF THEM

being a bulldog fan, you're reflecting little man syndrome that is a comfortable, normal feeling for you, in the wrong place 

2 hours ago, Haymaker said:

isnt a pain in the ass how the Tide can have 6 different OC's, 3 different DC's, and lose at least 2 position coaches every single year over the last 8 yrs,  lose 5 jr's a year to the draft, AND STILL PLAY IN 5 NC'S, WINNING 4 OF THEM

being a bulldog fan, you're reflecting little man syndrome that is a comfortable, normal feeling for you, in the wrong place 

Right on cue. Hey little angry man, how you doing?  What the hell are you talking about?  I'm a real fan that's actually attended MSU  so I have true loyalties .  You and Updyke can jump off whenever you please being you both probably attended Lawson State. So how's your  alma mater doing?  You know Saban doesn't coach there right?  

Rollllll Lawson!

18 hours ago, bulldawg28 said:

Right on cue. Hey little angry man, how you doing?  What the hell are you talking about?  I'm a real fan that's actually attended MSU  so I have true loyalties .  You and Updyke can jump off whenever you please being you both probably attended Lawson State. So how's your  alma mater doing?  You know Saban doesn't coach there right?  

Rollllll Lawson!

if Im little, you're a fucking tic tac, so how is it going dumb as shit mint?  and UAB is a satellite of UA, dumb as shit mint

50 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

if Im little, you're a fucking tic tac, so how is going dumb as shit mint?  and UAB is a satellite of UA, dumb as shit mint

You're a damn blazer dragon.  UAB was started as a medical college and became it's own separate university  in 1969. Hmmm..  Your bandwagon ass sells houses that's far from the medical field. So I guess someone is lying again.  By the way I'm 6'3 235 in my prime and would push your old ass down.  Lol....Tell the truth you went to Jeff State. 

32 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Shit mint? 

He's off his pills. President Trump cut ACA his preexisting little angry man syndrome  condition is no longer covered. 

1 hour ago, Haymaker said:

if Im little, you're a fucking tic tac, so how is going dumb as shit mint?  and UAB is a satellite of UA, dumb as shit mint

My shit smells like mint. Does that make it a shit mint?  It's not very smart

3 hours ago, Haymaker said:

Satellite my ass. That's long been eliminated. Damn at least be an honest bandwagoner .  I understand.  You didn't go to college at all.  Your bandwagon  Bammer IQ gives you away.  I know you didn't go to UAB but I can understand jumping ship.

2 hours ago, dawgbit said:

Gotdamn it's gettin salty up in here!

Nah, it's just the Bammer little angry man. He's got too much bama in him.

Why dont you two girls get a room.  You can argue about who gets to be the big spoon there.

This is what I mean when I say I'm confused as to why Bama fans constantly talk about how great their teams are.