Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigdaddydog1

GO FALCONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 posts in this topic

As a huge Montana fan it is hard for me to say this, but Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time.

2 hours ago, TrueGCFan said:

I never liked the other team nod getting the ball.  

neither do I.  In this case It wouldnt have mattered. falcons were kaput.

I feel like we have to say this every after every superbowl now cuz coaches are Idiots/pansies:  

RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!!

The falcon d line tired their self out in the first half chasing everything everywhere. By the 4th quarter Brady had all the time he needed to pass and he can thread a needle when he has time. Ne 20 more first downs. Atl 1-8 on third down

Edited by bbqit

15 minutes ago, bbqit said:

The falcon d line tired their self out in the first half chasing everything everywhere. By the 4th quarter Brady had all the time he needed to pass and he can thread a needle when he has time. Ne 20 more first downs. Atl 1-8 on third down

Yep. Patriots ran 99 plays. That'll wear out any d

At least we were competitive this time!. Last time we lost by a lot more.

I just saw this post since I only show up during college football season. Anyways. Falcons blew a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl 

You Georgia boys need to just get on the Bengals wagon this season with your boy AJ Green.