Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALA2262

SEC-Big 12

18 posts in this topic

Ws

Florida

Georgia

Arkansas

Tennessee

Ls

Kentucky

LSU

A&M

Vanderbilt

Auburn

Ole Miss

i didn't see the game,but our team was an embarrassment to the conference today...

How bout them Georgia Dawgs!!  Nice win guys!!

So far:

West Virginia over Texas A&M

Florida over Oklahoma

Georgia over Texas

Texas Tech over LSU

Tennessee over Kansas State

Oklahoma State over Arkansas

Vanderbilt over Iowa State

SEC leads 4-3 with Kentucky/Kansas, Auburn/TCU, and Ole Miss/Baylor still to go.

2 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

Saturday, cocksucker.

I'll be here to make fun of you and Cal again. 

1 hour ago, L.A.Hog said:

Bill Self is a good coach.

Unless it's the postseason. 

11 hours ago, JoeGator said:

I'll be here to make fun of you and Cal again. 

Unless it's the postseason. 

You'll be David Copperfield.

20 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

i didn't see the game,but our team was an embarrassment to the conference today...

Turned it off at half. Team was a joke, no offensive movement, no help defense. 

On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 6:20 PM, PuddingTime said:

How bout them Georgia Dawgs!!  Nice win guys!!

So far:

West Virginia over Texas A&M

Florida over Oklahoma

Georgia over Texas

Texas Tech over LSU

Tennessee over Kansas State

Oklahoma State over Arkansas

Vanderbilt over Iowa State

SEC leads 4-3 with Kentucky/Kansas, Auburn/TCU, and Ole Miss/Baylor still to go.

we won ours.  there was obviously a "missouri Is still big12" wink wink when they schedule was made for this weekend.

We got skull drug as I expected,only worse.The good news is that I've become numb to the situation.

Damn shame,we used to be a top notch program.Too bad nolan's wish to destroy our program carried over to his chosen one's tenure......

On 1/30/2017 at 5:37 PM, L.A.Hog said:

We got skull drug as I expected,only worse.The good news is that I've become numb to the situation.

Damn shame,we used to be a top notch program.Too bad nolan's wish to destroy our program carried over to his chosen one's tenure......

Could it bea curse like some pro baseball teams got years ago? I did see Nolan on the back end of bourbon street one time. Had some voodoo pig doll 

On 2/2/2017 at 9:02 PM, bbqit said:

Could it bea curse like some pro baseball teams got years ago? I did see Nolan on the back end of bourbon street one time. Had some voodoo pig doll 

No doubt he wanted our  program to fail til he got his way

2 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

No doubt he wanted our  program to fail til he got his way

http://www.kait8.com/story/1842679/nolan-richardson-to-frank-broyles-i-will-destroy-you

"

MAY 5, 2004 - Posted at 11:35 a.m. CDT

LITTLE ROCK, AR - A lawyer for the University of Arkansas says former basketball coach Nolan Richardson's discrimination lawsuit is about money and hatred.

In opening statements this morning, university attorney Phil Kaplan said Richardson's suit is based on the former coach's hatred of athletic director Frank Broyles and about being paid.

Richardson lawyer John Walker deferred his opening statement.

Richardson gave a hint as to how contentious his court fight against the university might be when school officials asked him to resign the day before firing the basketball coach in 2002.  According to notes that Athletic Director Frank Broyles made after a February 28, 2002, meeting, Richardson told him, "I will destroy you.  You will have no legacy.  I know enough on you that you will have no legacy when I get through.  I will have a better legacy than you will."

Chancellor John White's notes closely mirror Broyles' recollection."

• bbqit
      Every time you get upset your dick shrinks just a wee wee bit
    • bbqit
      Hey LAHog, are you high and dry? We had some flooding here but I see y’all got it bad too. 
    • zartan
      there you go  always trying to act like you're Mayor McCheese up in this bitch does anybody apart from your boyfriends give a fuck about your respect around here?
    • DjCrenshaw
      The money we send a lot of these places are to help people or buy off officials. Either way, places that take our money are more likely to do the U.S. bidding.  Mexico needs to be propped up right now. Hell they have came pretty close to being a failed government a few times in recent years. They don't have the income to buy a wall, and if they were to fail as a government the amount of illegal immigrants will be way worse.
    • dawgbit
      Looks like shit.  Probably just need to send em all to me til you get better at it...
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      nova