Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1dawgfan09

Missouri rips off Left Field Lounge

33 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

I'm already upset about Kentucky whippin our ass again this year on the diamond.

FIFY

1 hour ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

The Deep South loves some baseball. Mississippians in particular. 

Ole miss and Msu are always top 5 in nation in attendance. Usm is always around #15. So yea I guess you could say we enjoy some baseball. Or an excuse to drink beer

1 hour ago, PuddingTime said:

FIFY

I suspect that's the only baseball stat you're familiar with. 

2 hours ago, JoeGator said:

I suspect that's the only baseball stat you're familiar with. 

Played through high school.  By far the sport I know best.

3 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

Played through high school.  By far the sport I know best.

I meant UK related. 

I didn't even know there was a lounge or that we were wasting money on one until you told me. Nobody here will care and if you guys made a big deal about it, we would probably shrug and change the name. Because baseball would be lucky to sneak into our fan's top 5 list. 

5 hours ago, MizzouMark said:

I didn't even know there was a lounge or that we were wasting money on one until you told me. Nobody here will care and if you guys made a big deal about it, we would probably shrug and change the name. Because baseball would be lucky to sneak into our fan's top 5 list. 

Said it before, and I'll say it again.  Missouri and Kentucky are tremendous baseball states.....we just care a fuckload more about the Reds and Cardinals and the extremely competitive high school baseball.  Mississippi and Arkansas don't have other options.  LSU has always been really good whereas the New Orleans AAA team is more of a novelty for them, hence why they care so much.  Alabama is close enough to Atlanta...obviously same for Georgia.

20 hours ago, GoldenRebel said:

Uspto does not care about common or generic names. This will be a grand slam win for Msu if it goes to court. Same thing happened when y'all sued that Arkansas high school for using your tiger logo 

And South Carolina can't use SC on their baseball caps anymore 

• Popular Now

• GAMECOCK_FAN
      Billy Graham, whose 'matchless voice changed the lives of millions,' dies at 99
    • bbqit
      It will trickle back into the economy. I told her to spend it on herself whether is $50 or saved up more but to spend it cause that helps the economy. She loved my idea of doing her part to help. 
    • bbqit
      Nobody has a problem with fully auto being banned. I personally have no problem with a 21 age limit. Not because I’m over a hundred but because if they didn’t have a Dad that could teach them how to handle a gun then they got learning to do. Folks argue the military allows 18 with a gun but they are getting training. To end on this the ar is not an assault weapon and in its bought condition is no more deadly than any other gun. 
    • possumslayer
      High school kids in public schools buy their textbooks?
    • possumslayer
      Butt did that money trickle down to your brown immigrant soybean pickers? 😂I apologize 😂
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      L.A.Hog