Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1dawgfan09

Missouri rips off Left Field Lounge

33 posts in this topic

Apparently, the University of Cry Baby USA (aka Missouri) has opted to call their left field seating area the Left Field Lounge. Mizzou, how about you cease and desist that trash immediately before MSU sues you back to the stone ages. 

Eh...Woulda been better to call it "the safe space"...

No way it stands. But it's not like mizzou has baseball fans anyways

12 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

No way it stands. But it's not like mizzou has baseball fans anyways

I don't think it will last either. Like you said, it's not like their fans will care one way or another. Just blows my mind that no one in their athletic department was like: "Whoa, guys. Does this sound familiar to y'all?" 

To be fair, it's a pretty generic name. Mizzou uses lounge for other seating too it'll be in left field. 

33 minutes ago, Mizzou_Fan said:

To be fair, it's a pretty generic name. Mizzou uses lounge for other seating too it'll be in left field. 

Uspto does not care about common or generic names. This will be a grand slam win for Msu if it goes to court. Same thing happened when y'all sued that Arkansas high school for using your tiger logo 

54 minutes ago, Mizzou_Fan said:

What you don't get about MSU baseball fans is that we are conceited and delusional enough to hound a prorgram that (no one cares about). State spends so much on baseball that it would blow the mind of the average college sports fan. We are insanely jealous of our, admittedly tarnished, place among college baseball's big boys. Mizzou wouldn't have a prayer if they tried to fight State over baseball. 

We have Harvey Updike fans in baseball. 

7 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

We have Harvey Updike fans in baseball. 

Gonna suck for them when we win it all in 2018

12 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

We can't poison nothing at Swaze. It's all concrete. ? The grove better watch out. 

54 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

We can't poison nothing at Swaze. It's all concrete. ? The grove better watch out. 

This is OUR concrete jungle

1 hour ago, GoldenRebel said:

Lutz..... If you can keep the NCAA off you

19 minutes ago, Coastypop said:

Lutz..... If you can keep the NCAA off you

They ain't messing with baseball

13 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

They ain't messing with baseball

Just seems to me once the NCAA start sniffing around they look into every program...

Ask Bruce pearl how he liked the Kiffin investigation !

Is this really even an issue?  Would anyone outaide of Ole Miss, State, LSU, and Carolina even care?  I'm being serious.  Y'all have gotten me following Kentucky baseball over the years, but lets be honest, if State decided to turn this into an issue I'm certain Missouri would oblige because it just really isn't an issue.

2 hours ago, Coastypop said:

Just seems to me once the NCAA start sniffing around they look into every program...

Ask Bruce pearl how he liked the Kiffin investigation !

That's how it happened. They came to investigate women's basketball and never left. Baseball is the only thing we have left now lol

35 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Is this really even an issue?  Would anyone outaide of Ole Miss, State, LSU, and Carolina even care?  I'm being serious.  Y'all have gotten me following Kentucky baseball over the years, but lets be honest, if State decided to turn this into an issue I'm certain Missouri would oblige because it just really isn't an issue.

You are getting a new stadium out of the deal so you're welcome from us over caring sons of bitches down south 

21 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

You are getting a new stadium out of the deal so you're welcome from us over caring sons of bitches down south 

The Deep South loves some baseball. Mississippians in particular. 

Golden will be bummed if they hit OM football too hard. If the NCAA comes after the Swaze Crazies, he'll drive to Indianapolis and can't be held responsible for what happens after that. He's one of the most passionate college baseball fans I know. 

50 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

That's how it happened. They came to investigate women's basketball and never left. Baseball is the only thing we have left now lol

NCAA needs to GTFO

32 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

Golden will be bummed if they hit OM football too hard. If the NCAA comes after the Swaze Crazies, he'll drive to Indianapolis and can't be held responsible for what happens after that. He's one of the most passionate college baseball fans I know. 

And I can have a formidable army of Crazies put together in like an hour. 

1 hour ago, GoldenRebel said:

Got us some o' that Obama money to burn