Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1dawgfan09

Missouri rips off Left Field Lounge

33 posts in this topic

Apparently, the University of Cry Baby USA (aka Missouri) has opted to call their left field seating area the Left Field Lounge. Mizzou, how about you cease and desist that trash immediately before MSU sues you back to the stone ages. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh...Woulda been better to call it "the safe space"...

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way it stands. But it's not like mizzou has baseball fans anyways

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

No way it stands. But it's not like mizzou has baseball fans anyways

I don't think it will last either. Like you said, it's not like their fans will care one way or another. Just blows my mind that no one in their athletic department was like: "Whoa, guys. Does this sound familiar to y'all?" 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, it's a pretty generic name. Mizzou uses lounge for other seating too it'll be in left field. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mizzou_Fan said:

To be fair, it's a pretty generic name. Mizzou uses lounge for other seating too it'll be in left field. 

Uspto does not care about common or generic names. This will be a grand slam win for Msu if it goes to court. Same thing happened when y'all sued that Arkansas high school for using your tiger logo 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mizzou_Fan said:

To be fair, it's a pretty generic name. Mizzou uses lounge for other seating too it'll be in left field. 

What you don't get about MSU baseball fans is that we are conceited and delusional enough to hound a prorgram that (no one cares about). State spends so much on baseball that it would blow the mind of the average college sports fan. We are insanely jealous of our, admittedly tarnished, place among college baseball's big boys. Mizzou wouldn't have a prayer if they tried to fight State over baseball. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have Harvey Updike fans in baseball. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

We have Harvey Updike fans in baseball. 

Gonna suck for them when we win it all in 2018

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

Gonna suck for them when we win it all in 2018

We can't poison nothing at Swaze. It's all concrete. ? The grove better watch out. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

We can't poison nothing at Swaze. It's all concrete. ? The grove better watch out. 

This is OUR concrete jungle

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoldenRebel said:

Gonna suck for them when we win it all in 2018

Lutz..... If you can keep the NCAA off you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Coastypop said:

Lutz..... If you can keep the NCAA off you

They ain't messing with baseball

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

They ain't messing with baseball

Just seems to me once the NCAA start sniffing around they look into every program...

 

 

 

 

 

Ask Bruce pearl how he liked the Kiffin investigation !

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this really even an issue?  Would anyone outaide of Ole Miss, State, LSU, and Carolina even care?  I'm being serious.  Y'all have gotten me following Kentucky baseball over the years, but lets be honest, if State decided to turn this into an issue I'm certain Missouri would oblige because it just really isn't an issue.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coastypop said:

Just seems to me once the NCAA start sniffing around they look into every program...

 

 

 

 

 

Ask Bruce pearl how he liked the Kiffin investigation !

That's how it happened. They came to investigate women's basketball and never left. Baseball is the only thing we have left now lol

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Is this really even an issue?  Would anyone outaide of Ole Miss, State, LSU, and Carolina even care?  I'm being serious.  Y'all have gotten me following Kentucky baseball over the years, but lets be honest, if State decided to turn this into an issue I'm certain Missouri would oblige because it just really isn't an issue.

You are getting a new stadium out of the deal so you're welcome from us over caring sons of bitches down south 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

You are getting a new stadium out of the deal so you're welcome from us over caring sons of bitches down south 

The Deep South loves some baseball. Mississippians in particular. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Golden will be bummed if they hit OM football too hard. If the NCAA comes after the Swaze Crazies, he'll drive to Indianapolis and can't be held responsible for what happens after that. He's one of the most passionate college baseball fans I know. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

That's how it happened. They came to investigate women's basketball and never left. Baseball is the only thing we have left now lol

NCAA needs to GTFO

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

Golden will be bummed if they hit OM football too hard. If the NCAA comes after the Swaze Crazies, he'll drive to Indianapolis and can't be held responsible for what happens after that. He's one of the most passionate college baseball fans I know. 

And I can have a formidable army of Crazies put together in like an hour. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoldenRebel said:

You are getting a new stadium out of the deal so you're welcome from us over caring sons of bitches down south 

Got us some o' that Obama money to burn

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Posts

    • L.A.Hog
      I've said what I have to say about security clearance. trump is just being his usual pussy self.
    • L.A.Hog
      I don't give a crap.  
    • smokeyone
      Do you support the banning of non left messengers on social media?    And losing a clearance isn't designed to silence anyone. The better question would be why was it active past his need to know? Is he a government contractor or employee with need to know sensitive government materials? As far as I can see the answer is no. So why does he have it still?
    • smokeyone
      As an aside does anyone practice shooting sitting on the ground? I tried it today and it's not easy. I was worried about losing the bullet so I set up 10 feet in front of the burm on the instructors range and tried falling back on the ground, draw, and fire. It's harder than it looks and it took a few moments for me to complete the task. I didn't draw as I was falling for fear of losing the pistol or having an ND. I could see someone being shocked by being blind sided needing a second or three to recover draw and fire.    Just an observation 
    • L.A.Hog
      I've got a crazy uncle too....bless his heart..
  • Popular Contributors

    1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
      150
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
      145
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
      88
    4. 4
      cocky4ever
      cocky4ever
      74
    5. 5
      L.A.Hog
      L.A.Hog
      51