Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amarcinko

LOOKING FOR SEC SUPER FAN FOR MAJOR VIDEO PROJECT

13 posts in this topic

Su per fan

[sōōpәrfan]

NOUN

1. a person who has an extreme or obsessive admiration for a particular person or thing

Are you obsessed with SEC basketball? Do you live and breathe your school’s athletics? Is your room or house decked out with all things Roll Tide or War Eagle? Perhaps you might have BBN tattooed on your bicep. Maybe you have never missed a tip off in 4 years and wear a tiger costume to every game so people only know you as “that tiger guy/girl.” You get the picture.

I’m a former SEC alum working on a big video project and we’re looking for one (possibly two) superfans from each of the 14 SEC Schools who are devoted to having crazy over the top love for their team. Looking for a current student and/or alumni. We want you to give us a look at what tradition and dedication really look like.

• Must be willing to be filmed on camera/be interviewed and have room/house filmed as well

• Must attend game and be comfortable wearing a GoPro to record video diary style footage if need be

• We will want to record your game day experience the day of and any rituals, traditions, etc.

If this sounds like you or anyone you know – we would love to hear from you!

Please reach out by email to: amarcinko28@gmail.com

52 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Oh sure...nominate the only basketball fan here.

Fixed that to be a little more accurate....

Maybe if you asked me 5-7 years ago, Adulting happens and more important things these days.

5 minutes ago, Tider27 said:

Maybe if you asked me 5-7 years ago, Adulting happens and more important things these days.

False. 

1 minute ago, JoeGator said:

False. 

Whether you like to admit it or not, 100% truth lol

Haven't I been told that nobody knows basketball like ky?  So why does nominating a ky B.B. Fan not make sense?

2 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Haven't I been told that nobody knows basketball like ky?  So why does nominating a ky B.B. Fan not make sense?

Because that narrative is untrue. 

18 minutes ago, Tider27 said:

Whether you like to admit it or not, 100% truth lol

I'm still fighting it. 

1 hour ago, bbqit said:

It makes sense...its just stereotyping and now I feel triggered and need a safe space.

16 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

It makes sense...its just stereotyping and now I feel triggered and need a safe space.

Image result for i have a safe space for you

• Similar Content

• CFB_Lummys
      By CFB_Lummys
      It’s ridiculous to judge Conferences based on Bowl wins and losses. It’s one freakin’ game. With one game left to play, and both teams are in the SEC, these are the top conferences.
      Conference Rankings

• Fanofathletics
      By Fanofathletics
      Can hardly wait until track season. The SEC clearly is the best conference. https://allprotrackandfield.com/2017/12/15/top-20-returning-athletes-in-the-sec-for-the-2018-indoor-season/
    • TheRealBrave
      By TheRealBrave
      Pick who will win and shit
    • jthomas666
      By jthomas666

Your defense gives up almost 600 yards, and you choose to blame the officials who called ONE penalty on Tennessee?  Bitch, please.
      also,

• PuddingTime
      By PuddingTime
      Assistant here under John Cohen and then followed him to Mississippi State.

• zartan
      there you go  always trying to act like you're Mayor McCheese up in this bitch does anybody apart from your boyfriends give a fuck about your respect around here?
    • DjCrenshaw
      The money we send a lot of these places are to help people or buy off officials. Either way, places that take our money are more likely to do the U.S. bidding.  Mexico needs to be propped up right now. Hell they have came pretty close to being a failed government a few times in recent years. They don't have the income to buy a wall, and if they were to fail as a government the amount of illegal immigrants will be way worse.
    • dawgbit
      Looks like shit.  Probably just need to send em all to me til you get better at it...
    • dawgbit
      You ain't wrong. But they're already an enemy on many fronts. Corrupt, bankrupt, and unwilling to stem the flow of drugs and criminals across our border. $$$ speak more loudly than diplomacy. Who's gonna prop them up if we reduce our world-welfare footprint?
    • DjCrenshaw
      There is a lot bridge burning around the world going on these days. I would not make an enemy of a neighbor.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      Herchel