Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cocky4ever

Have beaten a top 25 team by double digits or gtfo

171 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Hence the 18-0, 21-0 you sad,   sad man. 

Lol...and we went 18-0 21-0 38-0.  Take your childs play to the Tennessee boards son.

If we were to look up rustled in the dictionary, we'd see a gator with a penis resting on its chin

1 hour ago, PuddingTime said:

Lol...and we went 18-0 21-0 38-0.  Take your childs play to the Tennessee boards son.

38-0? Lmao this is just sad. 

1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

38-0? Lmao this is just sad. 

Yes, winning 38 games in one season, something that has never been done in the history of NCAA basketball is sad.  Florida going to the Elite 8 however is hot stuff. 

Dont be rustled by your inferiority....this is a safe space.  I'm sure Sankey will be getting your participation trophies to Gainesville soon.

aaaahhhh,this is much better.You can tell when basketball season is almost in full swing when Joe and Puddin square off....

41 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Yes, winning 38 games in one season, something that has never been done in the history of NCAA basketball is sad.  Florida going to the Elite 8 however is hot stuff. 

Dont be rustled by your inferiority....this is a safe space.  I'm sure Sankey will be getting your participation trophies to Gainesville soon.

*Too good to talk sh*t to SEC teams. 

**Has less natties in last decade than historical cellar dweller. 

1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

*Too good to talk sh*t to SEC teams. 

**Has less natties in last decade than historical cellar dweller. 

**Has less natties in last 5 years.

3 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

aaaahhhh,this is much better.You can tell when basketball season is almost in full swing when Joe and Puddin square off....

Just Daddy putting his unruly children in line is all.

18 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

Just Daddy putting his unruly children in line is all.

No one cares that you run through the SEC with a D league team to lose in the final 4 to a better coached team. 

9 hours ago, HmanHunt said:

No one cares that you run through the SEC with a D league team to lose in the final 4 to a better coached team. 

I could have sworn the last 5 pages is nothing but you butthurt fools going on about it.  Thats a whole lot of not caring.

10 hours ago, HmanHunt said:

Ugh I hate having to side with PT, but Kentucky losing in the tourney has become a tradition that lets us know spring has arrived. 

2 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Ugh I hate having to side with PT, but Kentucky losing in the tourney has become a tradition that lets us know spring has arrived. 

I really wish basketball and football would get together and get their shit fixed.  Basketball has too damn many teams...Kentucky shouldnt have to play 6 games to win a title...and football is a farce when an entire P5 conference gets excluded.  And yes I saw what you did there you s.o.b. but Im going to let it ride because I'm off work today and jacked up on coffee this morning in a good mood.

2 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

I could have sworn the last 5 pages is nothing but you butthurt fools going on about it.  Thats a whole lot of not caring.

Well considering there are 7 basketball fans on this board I figured Id jump in the one thread talking about with a little pot stirring 

On 12/11/2016 at 3:12 PM, L.A.Hog said:

Is it fair to say that this is the greatest moment Arkansas's had since the 90's?

At least Arkansas teams in the 90s were respected. 

History will show that no one respected Cal or any of his UK teams. 

Except maybe the faggit journalists that he pays off. 

Kentucky just lost to UCLA... isn't that the first time you lost at home since 2014?

Its almost as if y'all don't have teams of your own to talk about.  All Kentucky...all the time.

Bingo.  How about talking up y'alls teams instead of the usual watching what we do and throwing feces from the peanut gallery.  I get that we are more entertaining and worthwhile to watch, but please...

I want to talk positively about the Hawgs but I just don't know yet. The one game I said would tell me something about this team so far, they got ran out of the building in the 1st half. 

But, still hopeful. Will know something right away in the beginning of conf play. SEC did us no favors starting the conf season with UF at home then two on the road, 2nd being Yucky. 

• GoldenRebel
      He was disassociated from the university which means he can’t advertise or be in any way involved with ole miss athletics. But he’s probably made more $ off of it to be honest because fans are full fledge middle finger in the air to the ncaa. And in a kind of weird way too. I fully believe more of our fan base is willing to cheat now than before. The whole mentality is “fuck you, you can’t tell me what to do. Watch this”. 
    • bbqit
      Only defense with a woman is a fart. You won’t get the last word. That only makes it last till a cop arrests you. Forget whoopin ass. Cops again. Doesn’t matter if her argument is flawed. She will stick with it till the cops come. She will chew you till you fart. Once the fart is set free she will immediately stop. She will stare. Then she will ask a dumb question. “Did you fart?”  Excuse me but a fart is universally understood in any language. Then she will say “I can’t believe you just did that!”  You smile glancing for the dog. Then she will turn and as while walking to another room say “You are so gross!”  At that moment she isn’t bitching at you anymore. 
    • dawgbit
      I'm in the hills so that ain't happening, but damn I'm sick of it. The temps can stay but the rain needs to fawk off.
    • bbqit
      Schools and some businesses have closed due to flooding. A few parts of town you can’t see the roads. We got at least 4 more days of this     i have gotten 8 inches in a two day span and not seen flooding
    • dawgbit
      2+ inches since yesterday afternoon and more on the way. Wettest February in a while here.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      Herchel