Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cocky4ever

Have beaten a top 25 team by double digits or gtfo

171 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Am I late for the butthurt player haters meeting?

No, you're right on time.

as usual a bunch of talented kids with no chemistry and no idea what to do when the going gets tough

No, we're still going to run train on the SEC.  nothing changed.

11 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

No, we're still going to run train on the SEC.  nothing changed.

Winning the SEC in basketball is kind of like winning the special olympics though.

Gonna be a lot of "40-0" shirts showing up in Africa again this year, but this time in time for Christmas.

30 minutes ago, Titans4Vols said:

Winning the SEC in basketball is kind of like winning the special olympics though.

When is the last time Tennessee won an SEC championship in any sport?  

14 minutes ago, Coqui said:

Gonna be a lot of "40-0" shirts showing up in Africa again this year, but this time in time for Christmas.

Unfortunately for those mooching Africans that was a one season deal

39 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

When is the last time Tennessee won an SEC championship in any sport?  

Again I'm not sure where Tennessee's success or lack thereof has to do with anything I said.

Not sure why peoples argument is always "well your team sucks!!1111" as if that makes what I said any less true.

1 minute ago, Titans4Vols said:

Again I'm not sure where Tennessee's success or lack thereof has to do with anything I said.

Not sure why peoples argument is always "well your team sucks!!1111" as if that makes what I said any less true.

If Tennessee hasn't won the SEC in anything in any reasonably recent period of time, then it stands to reason one would ask where the fuck you get off criticizing any of us for winning the conference whatever the sport may be.  

Furthermore, if your criticism is of the lack of quality in the conference and your team is part of that problem, again one would ask where the fuck you get off criticizing another team for winning the conference.

19 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

If Tennessee hasn't won the SEC in anything in any reasonably recent period of time, then it stands to reason one would ask where the fuck you get off criticizing any of us for winning the conference whatever the sport may be.  

Furthermore, if your criticism is of the lack of quality in the conference and your team is part of that problem, again one would ask where the fuck you get off criticizing another team for winning the conference.

Tennessee being able to win it or not is irrelevant to the quality of the conference(well, I guess it actually is relevant to the quality of the conference, but not my ability to comment on it). I'm more than capable and more than able to comment on how bad the SEC is in basketball regardless of their success(and it kinda sucks dick outside of Alabama in football right now too).

Again, I don't see the reason why I can't comment just because my team sucks. If anything that helps qualify me to comment on it.

Listing winning the SEC as an impressive part of a resume in basketball would be incredibly stupid. Kentucky has plenty of other things to be proud of in regards to basketball to be needing to even mention the SEC on their resume.

1 hour ago, Titans4Vols said:

yeah,the sec isn't very good in basketball as a whole.Maybe some day we can get back to being a contender..

43 minutes ago, Titans4Vols said:

Tennessee being able to win it or not is irrelevant to the quality of the conference(well, I guess it actually is relevant to the quality of the conference, but not my ability to comment on it). I'm more than capable and more than able to comment on how bad the SEC is in basketball regardless of their success(and it kinda sucks dick outside of Alabama in football right now too).

Again, I don't see the reason why I can't comment just because my team sucks. If anything that helps qualify me to comment on it.

Listing winning the SEC as an impressive part of a resume in basketball would be incredibly stupid. Kentucky has plenty of other things to be proud of in regards to basketball to be needing to even mention the SEC on their resume.

I'll be sure and remember that the next time I hear the typical condescending bullshit from y'all during football season.

4 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

I'll be sure and remember that the next time I hear the typical condescending bullshit from y'all during football season.

When have you ever heard condescending bullshit from me?

I don't talk trash regardless of whether my team is good or not. The only time I've ever done anything remotely similar to that is with Hogan, just because I hated that racist piece of shit.

well we play Austin Penis tonight...should be a barn burner..

55 minutes ago, Titans4Vols said:

When have you ever heard condescending bullshit from me?

I don't talk trash regardless of whether my team is good or not. The only time I've ever done anything remotely similar to that is with Hogan, just because I hated that racist piece of shit.

rmfh5Ij.jpg

I heard trumps old lady don't want to slum in the White House with him.......?

10 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

I heard trumps old lady don't want to slum in the White House with him.......?

No, they just want to let Barron finish the school year at his current school. After that they'll be moving down.

14 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

yeah,the sec isn't very good in basketball as a whole.Maybe some day we can get back to being a contender..

We're trying to do our part, but this conference has a LONG way to go. I think the potential is there though because of the passion our conference has for sports. We need all of our teams to get serious about it and start scheduling big time OOC games in Dec.-Jan. so we can start making our mark on the country.

3 hours ago, JoeGator said:

Did Cal whine about how young his team was again?

Why are y'all playing Duke @ MSG? 

5 hours ago, cocky4ever said:

We're trying to do our part, but this conference has a LONG way to go. I think the potential is there though because of the passion our conference has for sports. We need all of our teams to get serious about it and start scheduling big time OOC games in Dec.-Jan. so we can start making our mark on the country.

yall are off to a very good start,hpoe yall can keep it up.

btw,Happy Birthday...

1 hour ago, PuddingTime said:

Why are y'all playing Duke @ MSG? 

Because no one wanted to watch Kentucky/Duke. 

Because the ODome is being renovated. Not sure why it's not at their place though. 

45 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

yall are off to a very good start,hpoe yall can keep it up.

btw,Happy Birthday...

Thanks man. I got a guitar for my main gift today so I can start playing again(haven't played consistently for about 15 years). Looking forward to getting back into it.

1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

Because the ODome is being renovated. Not sure why it's not at their place though. 

K doesnt schedule home and homes he doesnt have to.  Cal does the same crap.  Drives me crazy...true home schedule is garbage.  I thought maybe y'all were in some invitational or some such is why I asked.