Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cocky4ever

Have beaten a top 25 team by double digits or gtfo

171 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, cocky4ever said:

Well seeing as how both of those teams already have losses I think their record does a good enough job of discrediting them without me having to say much. But I do expect UK to lose to one of those teams, you guys just haven't really been tested yet so I'll be interested to see how your young guys handle frustration.

And I'll be interested to see how y'all handle this:

k1cwBiW.jpg

26 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Lol...you lost to Gonzaga....tell me more how it was a good loss.  Our OOC is Michigan State, Arizona State, UCLA, North Carolina, Louisville, and Kansas.  Yours is.......Duke.  Dont try to compare schedules with us...yours is shit.

You're counting a perennially terrible ASU team and a .500 MSU? How typical. 

Would not be surprised to see double digits in your L column by the beginning of February. 

6 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

You're counting a perennially terrible ASU team and a .500 MSU? How typical. 

Would not be surprised to see double digits in your L column by the beginning of February. 

MSU is 500 because of their ridiculous schedule

1 hour ago, PuddingTime said:

MSU is 500 because of their ridiculous schedule

Y'all would be under .500 with that schedule. Possibly winless. 

39 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Y'all would be under .500 with that schedule. Possibly winless. 

Child please...yall need to be doing your kegels to physically prepare for the pending impact

No one said we had to be gentlemen about it.  After Bama tomorrow y'all will be mentally ready.

I've never seen a UK team that can score like these guys. Sec will look like a bunch of scrubs to these kids

2 hours ago, UK4Life said:

I've never seen a UK team that can score like these guys. Sec will look like a bunch of scrubs to these kids

Yep.  These guys take the boy who cried wolf approach to our boasts about this teams skill level...they are going to be in for a ruuuude awakening come conference play.  1996 team is the only UK team in my life that could keep pace with these guys on the scoreboard.

15 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Yep.  These guys take the boy who cried wolf approach to our boasts about this teams skill level...they are going to be in for a ruuuude awakening come conference play.  1996 team is the only UK team in my life that could keep pace with these guys on the scoreboard.

yall fixin to be wearin a beat ass in conference....book it..

8 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

yall fixin to be wearin a beat ass in conference....book it..

12:30 EST on CBS today...Kentucky v UCLA.  Y'all tune in and then holler back about beat ass.

6 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

12:30 EST on CBS today...Kentucky v UCLA.  Y'all tune in and then holler back about beat ass.

Is wooden still coaching them?

8 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

Hollaaaaaa!!!!!!

Maybe less time talking mindless shit, more time teaching your players what that out of bounds line means 

8 hours ago, PuddingTime said:

about that beat ass.....?

in kentucky's defense,probably two words that don't go together,ucla had too many whiteys on the floor at one time.When the light hits em just right those pale suckers can blind ya.....

Am I late for the butthurt player haters meeting?

4 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

player haters?

341f1d74b1bb8e78e00a83816b8bd76f62315663

Dont worry I'll be tossing salt at UF all game long.  headed home from work to watch now didnt even get to watch UK suck it up

1 minute ago, PuddingTime said:

Dont worry I'll be tossing salt at UF all game long.  headed home from work to watch now didnt even get to watch UK suck it up

yeah,I didn't watch that crap either...just saw the score..

• bbqit
      Every time you get upset your dick shrinks just a wee wee bit
    • bbqit
      Hey LAHog, are you high and dry? We had some flooding here but I see y’all got it bad too. 
    • zartan
      there you go  always trying to act like you're Mayor McCheese up in this bitch does anybody apart from your boyfriends give a fuck about your respect around here?
    • DjCrenshaw
      The money we send a lot of these places are to help people or buy off officials. Either way, places that take our money are more likely to do the U.S. bidding.  Mexico needs to be propped up right now. Hell they have came pretty close to being a failed government a few times in recent years. They don't have the income to buy a wall, and if they were to fail as a government the amount of illegal immigrants will be way worse.
    • dawgbit
      Looks like shit.  Probably just need to send em all to me til you get better at it...
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      Herchel