Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cocky4ever

Have beaten a top 25 team by double digits or gtfo

171 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

Oops, never mind..

No worries....it's actually my fault for talking about basketball during rivalry week.

It was a good game though that the Gamecocks controlled from the opening tip. Makes me somewhat optimistic about this season.

I just go back from the game.  Thornwell is the man!  Great win.  16th ranked Syracuse is up next.

46 minutes ago, TrueGCFan said:

I just go back from the game.  Thornwell is the man!  Great win.  16th ranked Syracuse is up next.

I was there too. Thornwell was a monster! That was a great team defensive performance.

12 minutes ago, foxflyer5 said:

does michigan really suck?

We made them suck tonight, that's for sure. Defense was everywhere, fast, and physical

Actually, I watched most of the game yesterday with my kinfolk (we're all together over Thanksgiving).  First one this year and first since we got screwed by the ncaa.  I'm not excited about college hoops like I've been in the past, but I will keep up with how we're doing and watch SC play if I don't have anything better going on.  So I have gained a little interest, but not to the same level as in the past.

On 11/24/2016 at 10:13 AM, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Actually, I watched most of the game yesterday with my kinfolk (we're all together over Thanksgiving).  First one this year and first since we got screwed by the ncaa.  I'm not excited about college hoops like I've been in the past, but I will keep up with how we're doing and watch SC play if I don't have anything better going on.  So I have gained a little interest, but not to the same level as in the past.

It's because your conference bretheran piss themselves in OOC games that the NCAA gave y'all the shaft. 

Piss on all of em. 

January's almost here.....we'll be pissing on all of you soon enough.

Also, in.

4 minutes ago, Coqui said:

Beat 2 top 25 teams in a row by double digits or gtfo 

in

Kickin ass and taking names. Looks like we're trying to take it out of the NCAA's hands this year.

33 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

Kickin ass and taking names. Looks like we're trying to take it out of the NCAA's hands this year.

We'll probably be the first team to finish in the Top 25 and get left out of the NCAAT.:D

4 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

We'll probably be the first team to finish in the Top 25 and get left out of the NCAAT.:D

After first getting a text saying we're invited.

Hey now...it's stil football season in Kentucky.  At least everywhere but Jefferson County

Strong win.  What I love is neither Michigan or Syracuse were ever in either game.

The game was on the ACC Network online so the first 38 minutes was drooling over Syracuse's roster and potential even though they were winning the whole game.

The last 2 minutes they made it sound like we were final four contenders, hah.

Y'all need to flip on the Deuce tomorrow at 7 and watch Kentucky dismantle Arizona State and subsequently gaze im awe as we obliterate UCLA at noon Saturday on CBS.  Make it easier on yourselves so there's no shock when we go in dry come January.

7 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Y'all need to flip on the Deuce tomorrow at 7 and watch Kentucky dismantle Arizona State and subsequently gaze im awe as we obliterate UCLA at noon Saturday on CBS.  Make it easier on yourselves so there's no shock when we go in dry come January.

Well it's either watch that or hit myself in the grapes with a ball peen hammer.Guess the pain will subside after a while.

1 minute ago, L.A.Hog said:

Well it's either watch that or hit myself in the grapes with a ball peen hammer.Guess the pain will subside after a while.

Monk had 7 3's the other night.....finished with 26 pts :10_wink:

55 minutes ago, PuddingTime said:

Monk had 7 3's the other night.....finished with 26 pts :10_wink:

One and done, he chose the best route...

• dawgbit
      Looks like shit.  Probably just need to send em all to me til you get better at it...
    • dawgbit
      You ain't wrong. But they're already an enemy on many fronts. Corrupt, bankrupt, and unwilling to stem the flow of drugs and criminals across our border. $$$ speak more loudly than diplomacy. Who's gonna prop them up if we reduce our world-welfare footprint?
    • DjCrenshaw
      There is a lot bridge burning around the world going on these days. I would not make an enemy of a neighbor.
    • bbqit
      Dude down the street quit making jigs. Got smelter and all the tools. About 5000 hooks, 150 lbs of lead, air blower for powdered paint, 30 jars of different color paint, forms for jig heads and worm weights, and a bunch of stuff to go thru. Going thru be easy cause he gave me the organizer with all organized in it. Here are my first ones. 
    • adfalcon
      Rebels sweep. 7-0 start to the season
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer