I think we scared everybody off..

I’m kidding this sucks!

Edited by possumslayer

No bodies gonna take my girl!!! 

9 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

No bodies gonna take my girl!!! 

Goodnight my friend..

16 hours ago, smokeyone said:

People get bent out of shape over less than 6 unjustified police shootings of black males a year have no idea what the rest of the world is doing.

In Africa (more than just South Africa) whites are being rounded up and killed.

In Europe Muslims are wrecking havoc on everything they touch

In the US an Islamic extremist set up a camp to train kids how to shoot up schools.

All things underreport my our media

No.

Just no.

You don't get to wash away crimes in America by going "But whatabout..." It doesn't work that way. Just because bad and worse things happen else where, doesn't mean we just take the hundreds of violations of civil liberties that happen every year. Just because its been a century or two since the USA was committing genocide and slavery doesn't mean people getting gunned down in traffic shops is okay. 

13 hours ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

I guess with their summer vacays in the Bahamas and South Beach they were too busy to protest.

newsflash

First NFL preseason games and the first kneelers are seen. I'm sure glad they found the time to protest for their awesome Muslim cause.

Muslim cause?

Honest question, what do you think they are protesting and why?

1 hour ago, NextYearIsHere said:

Muslim cause?

Honest question, what do you think they are protesting and why?

Kaepernick  said when he first started kneeling, it was for his Muslim girlfriend and the "attacks"  and "oppression" on Muslims. After that, it was taken a step further by Black players.

Edited by CrimsoNation713

2 hours ago, NextYearIsHere said:

No.

Just no.

You don't get to wash away crimes in America by going "But whatabout..." It doesn't work that way. Just because bad and worse things happen else where, doesn't mean we just take the hundreds of violations of civil liberties that happen every year. Just because its been a century or two since the USA was committing genocide and slavery doesn't mean people getting gunned down in traffic shops is okay. 

True story, 6 of the minorities killed by police officers in the line of duty last year were not deemed justifiable. Let's riot in the streets, form and support a domestic terrorist organization (BLM), protest at football games because of 6 incidents were cops were killing minorities. Because that is so much more important than what's going on in the world. 

Inside the mind of a liberal clinging to the party line. 

Remember the lefty babies crying over the school shootings?

And crying over the children at the border?

Yet MSM has just ignored an Islamic extremist compound starving children WHILE training them for school shootings

Politics is politics but the left are racist, homophobic baboons

Edited by Haymaker

@NextYearIsHere

is that you rocking out to Tyler's jam?

Edited by smokeyone

1 hour ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

Kaepernick  said when he first started kneeling, it was for his Muslim girlfriend and the "attacks"  and "oppression" on Muslims. After that, it was taken a step further by Black players.

That's false and anyone doing a 5 minute google search proves it. His girlfriend is muslim, he is not, and he's been consistent on the reasons why he sat and then later knelt during the anthem. He's said people in his community like his family, girlfriend, players, etc all have similar views on the subject of injustice and that's why he started the protest. It was a military vet that asked him to kneel instead of stand and he did it to respect their sacrifice while protesting a system of injustice. 

The story has about as much to do with Islam as it does insulting the military. Nothing. You're being misled to muddy the waters on this issue. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/49ers/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-protest/89975464/

Edited by NextYearIsHere

33 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

@NextYearIsHere

is that you rocking out to Tyler's jam?

Not my jam. This is though. Best concert I've probably ever seen. Can't believe it was 8 years ago though.

1 hour ago, Haymaker said:

Remember the lefty babies crying over the school shootings?

And crying over the children at the border?

Yet MSM has just ignored an Islamic extremist compound starving children WHILE training them for school shootings

Politics is politics but the left are racist, homophobic baboons

Image result for pepperidge farm remembers

Did you learn your "Whataboutism" from trump or Putin? Either way, it deserves to be mocked since you clearly don't care about those things but just bring them up to get away from the issues at hand

Question: Was anyone telling trump to pull these clearances before? Like, was this an issue he needed to address and is taking it on now? Can anyone on here really claim that this needs to be done and you were concerned about it before it became a talking point?

Lets be honest, maybe these people all need to lose their clearances. I'm open to that. But come on, trump is doing it to people who are critical of him simply because he can. Its within his power to do so and clearly it is motivate to intimidate and punish those that speak out against him and could possibly testify against him.

He never misses a chance to be a petty bully.

5 minutes ago, NextYearIsHere said:

Image result for pepperidge farm remembers

Did you learn your "Whataboutism" from trump or Putin? Either way, it deserves to be mocked since you clearly don't care about those things but just bring them up to get away from the issues at hand

Listen waterhead, you're dumb as shit lol, so no need to reply to someone much superior to you

1 minute ago, NextYearIsHere said:

Question: Was anyone telling trump to pull these clearances before? Like, was this an issue he needed to address and is taking it on now? Can anyone on here really claim that this needs to be done and you were concerned about it before it became a talking point?

Lets be honest, maybe these people all need to lose their clearances. I'm open to that. But come on, trump is doing it to people who are critical of him simply because he can. Its within his power to do so and clearly it is motivate to intimidate and punish those that speak out against him and could possibly testify against him.

Again you're dumb as fuck.....apparently you dont know of the man and what the justification is

8 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

Again you're dumb as fuck.....apparently you dont know of the man and what the justification is

I do. He told the WSJ it was because of Russia. Just like he fired Comey for Russia... Because he is working for Russia.

9 minutes ago, NextYearIsHere said:

The courtesy clearance thing for news consultants has been a national security risk for as long as cable news has been around. It became an issue now because of the various agencies using these folks to push out classified information. The myth that they mentor the intelligence community is insulting. It's purely political to get talking heads information out. 

You clear out your desk and walk away from the life. You keep your friends but the relationship changes as soon as you check out.