Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrueGCFan

President Trump

20,279 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, possumslayer said:

oh my God...

28 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

you cant make this shit up...……...check out what the media is further whoring themselves out now with this huge "gotcha"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/omarosa-releases-secret-tape-of-lara-trump-offering-her-dollar15k-month-campaign-job/ar-BBM1kMR?ocid=spartanntp

and all this becomes available just before a book release...

she sat on it for 2.5 years. Not important. Until it's time to GET PAID. YYYYYEAHHH!!!

1 hour ago, Haymaker said:

in other words, barrack and michelles monthly staff budget

How much was that?

1 hour ago, L.A.Hog said:

trump’s parade will only cost 92 million bucks.

small hands compensation is expensive

39 minutes ago, zartan said:

small hands compensation is expensive

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/440478/

Jul 30, 2014 - The Obama administration has spent roughly $840 million on HealthCare.gov, including more than $150 million just in cost overruns for the version that failed so badly when it launched last year. The Government Accountability Office says cost overruns went hand-in-hand with the ...

The FBI has released 71 pages of what it describes as correspondence between the bureau and Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored a dossier alleging collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia.

The heavily redacted records show FBI payments to Steele as a Confidential Human Source (CHS) over an unknown period. They also show that Steele told the FBI he had informed a third party he was acting as a CHS for the bureau, and that the FBI determined Steele had been a source for an online article.

Anyone following the Manafort fiasco? I wonder if the left will riot or pretend it didn't happen when knowing comes of it.

Same shit different day

57 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

Anyone following the Manafort fiasco? I wonder if the left will riot or pretend it didn't happen when knowing comes of it.

probably whatever you did in reaction to Benghazi/email servers/Uranium One

except i still think Manafort's going down

1 hour ago, Haymaker said:

Do the math....take the cost of the website/platform...if you take that amount of money. government could have created a "medical" savings account for every single American and put 3 million in each account

I take it math isn’t your strong suit? If you multiply the number of Americans (that is 325,000,000) times 3,000,000, that is $975,000,000,000,000. I seriously doubt that it cost $975 trillion... if it did, we are forevermore fucked!

3 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

I take it math isn’t your strong suit? If you multiply the number of Americans (that is 325,000,000) times 3,000,000, that is $975,000,000,000,000. I seriously doubt that it cost $975 trillion... if it did, we are forevermore fucked!

You just made me laugh outloud!

that was hilarious dude

33 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

don't worry

he makes more money than all of us put together

he said so

Just now, zartan said:

don't worry

he makes more money than all of us put together

he said so

With that kind of math, I bet the government collects a crapload of taxes from him...

44 minutes ago, zartan said:

probably whatever you did in reaction to Benghazi/email servers/Uranium One

except i still think Manafort's going down

It went to jury this morning and the judge was asked by them to clarify a bunch of terms because the prosecution failed to explain their case very well. The judged told them he could not explain the terminology used but not explained. 

Pat worst maybe a tiny tax law infraction. Nothing to inspire confidence in Muller by any stretch. 

54 minutes ago, Noah said:

Same shit different day

Thanks for this walk down memory lane.Jonathan Winters was one of my favorite comics.

I miss the Johnny Carson tonight show.

Edited by L.A.Hog

52 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

It went to jury this morning and the judge was asked by them to clarify a bunch of terms because the prosecution failed to explain their case very well. The judged told them he could not explain the terminology used but not explained. 

Pat worst maybe a tiny tax law infraction. Nothing to inspire confidence in Muller by any stretch. 

Goodnight.

On 8/15/2018 at 4:14 PM, cocky4ever said:

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy

Just a question...

If you were to leave a job, do you think your former employer would let you keep your company email, security pass to get in?

I retired and I had to have a foreman walk with me to my locker to get my personal things and I was leaving on good terms. Why in the world would Brennan need security clearance?

2 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

Just a question...

If you were to leave a job, do you think your former employer would let you keep your company email, security pass to get in?

I retired and I had to have a foreman walk with me to my locker to get my personal things and I was leaving on good terms. Why in the world would Brennan need security clearance?

If anyone needed input from him as a former employee that was important to our country then it is important.
Retired folks are a wealth of knowledge and can be beneficial.

To kick them to the curb is stupid.

To draw on every strength we have is best for our country.'

4 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

If anyone needed input from him as a former employee that was important to our country then it is important.

In another day and time I would agree. Now with the political climate the way it is, I wouldn't trust a politician to walk my dog.

32 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

In another day and time I would agree. Now with the political climate the way it is, I wouldn't trust a politician to walk my dog.

Is Brennan a politician?

6 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

It’s looking more and more each day that he cooked up the whole collusion story....