Followers 0
TrueGCFan

President Trump

18,675 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, zartan said:

So registering illegals to vote is ok with you

putting convicted felons on the voter rolls is fine with you

having dead people on the voter rolls is ok with you 

BUT damn it those legal Facebook posts invalidate an election. 

Unreal.

1 hour ago, zartan said:

we care 

you're the gun fetishist

Guns didn't do this, people did. But it was black on black crime and didn't involve cops so it don't count, got it.

6 hours ago, smokeyone said:

So registering illegals to vote is ok with you

putting convicted felons on the voter rolls is fine with you

having dead people on the voter rolls is ok with you 

BUT damn it those legal Facebook posts invalidate an election. 

Unreal.

you didn't look at the links

your side keeps saying there's widespread voter fraud

there isn't

stop trying to speak things into reality

6 hours ago, smokeyone said:

Guns didn't do this, people did. But it was black on black crime and didn't involve cops so it don't count, got it.

people with guns did it

and you don't have any other marketable skills except for selling them

so you definitely don't care

1 hour ago, zartan said:

there isn't

You think liberal cities are not registering illegals to vote? You think the governor of Virginia didn't add felons to the voter roles? You really think there are 170 people over 116 years old in the 12th district of Ohio voting? 

Those are the simple ones. I just want a yes or no on this one. Please

1 hour ago, zartan said:

people with guns did it

and you don't have any other marketable skills except for selling them

so you definitely don't care

300,000,000 guns in the country that are owned by responsible people that have on intention of shooting up the Barrack Hussien Obama celebrations in Chicago. 

I am actually thinking about taking a position as a pharmacy supervisor for a clinic in Augusta. It was offered last week and I would need a state certification to do it. It would be a nice desk gig if I accept. 90% paperwork for an established company. I really am enjoying my retirement though. I would work towards the cert while training with HR.

1 hour ago, zartan said:

there isn't

It's the complete opposite

29 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

300,000,000 guns in the country that are owned by responsible people that have on intention of shooting up the Barrack Hussien Obama celebrations in Chicago. 

I am actually thinking about taking a position as a pharmacy supervisor for a clinic in Augusta. It was offered last week and I would need a state certification to do it. It would be a nice desk gig if I accept. 90% paperwork for an established company. I really am enjoying my retirement though. I would work towards the cert while training with HR.

The reason they don’t talk about it is because the vast majority of those shooting are carried out by people who illegally own and/or carry their gun. No need to shine a light on how gun laws don’t work on the lawless.

20 hours ago, smokeyone said:

What's your fall back when the blue wave fails? Will you join Antifa? Riot? Scream at the sky through your vagina?

If republicans retain control of the Senate then Trump will just push harder for power and the populist will lose more and more support from moderate and even right leaning republicans.  His is an attack on the constitution itself; the American values of freedom and democracy including the free market economy.  The tariffs are not a tool to manipulate other nations.  He is using these to change views on capitalism itself. 

The tariff decisions signal a fundamental shift in national economic policy away from competitive markets and straight toward crony capitalism. By intervening directly to prop up two industries with very narrow geographic bases — in regions Trump will need to carry should he run for re-election in 2020 — the White House has openly demonstrated its willingness to use the levers of federal policy to support interests that serve its own personal and partisan political interests.

21 minutes ago, SECorBust said:

If republicans retain control of the Senate then Trump will just push harder for power and the populist will lose more and more support from moderate and even right leaning republicans.  His is an attack on the constitution itself; the American values of freedom and democracy including the free market economy.  The tariffs are not a tool to manipulate other nations.  He is using these to change views on capitalism itself. 

You're a fucking masochist lmao....you have no problem being "the slow one" here at sectalk

11 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

You're a fucking masochist lmao....you have no problem being "the slow one" here at sectalk

If you can't attack the message attack the messenger.  I would just like you to use more of your brain.

29 minutes ago, SECorBust said:

Cool story. But you didn't answer the question. Or maybe you did, is your fall back to just keep throwing crap against wall hoping it sticks?

3 minutes ago, SECorBust said:

If you can't attack the message attack the messenger.  I would just like you to use more of your brain.

You first slick.

Ugh, can y'all just give it a rest for a few months and get to shitposting about football?

3 minutes ago, Based Potato said:

Ugh, can y'all just give it a rest for a few months and get to shitposting about football?

In Smokey, Zartan and Possum's defense, I don't wanna talk about Tennessee football either.

Edited by Titans4Vols

7 minutes ago, Based Potato said:

The Vols just did their first real practice this week. Give it a week and we will go back to football.

6 minutes ago, Titans4Vols said:

In Smokey, Zartan and Possum's defense, I don't wanna talk about Tennessee football either.

It’s gotta get better.... doesn’t it?