Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrueGCFan

President Trump

18,675 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

History proves,when encouraged,Germany will do their own work.That's why we've worked to keep them in their place.

Emboldening  russia  is a bad idea as well.They are not friends to anyone.They want us to fail and our leader won't do anything to stop it.

We have to look at the big picture,it may cost us more money to keep other countries under our umbrella,but may cost us our freedom to encourage them to oppose us...

Emboldened Russia like allowing them to own your economy via threat of shutting off your energy supply?

1 hour ago, zartan said:

I think radical Islamists just need a SEC team to root for 

they'd fit right in

They should play for one. They could be the JV.

1 hour ago, zartan said:

I think radical Islamists just need a SEC team to root for 

they'd fit right in

Leave it to a yank to say that. They are not a power 5. They are like Memphis. Just a bunch of pissed off wannabes that will bitch and moan till they get what they want. Well, at least they aren’t all bad. They aren’t midgets

On 7/16/2018 at 10:27 PM, smokeyone said:

What was he beating his chest over again?

oh right, quit dragging ass and fill your NATO obligation because you might have to fight Putin and Russia one day. Why does the left insist on leaving out that part? Yep because it doesn't support their narrative.

and why do the gloss over Germany putting itself at Russia's mercy? If they make Russia made Russia can just shut off the pipes and Germany grinds to a halt. Maybe if Trump took the Germans to task over putting themselves in such a position it would prove he isn't working with Putin. No,no,no because the surest way to prove your a Russian agent is to get NATO serious about blocking Russian incursions and pointing out then an "ally" just put the Russians in control of your energy supply. Right?

Merely months ago the Left said Trump would surely cause World War 3 with Russia and North Korea. I can't keep up, the goal posts keep moving all over the place. Bush Derangement Syndrome P3. Or more accurately, Reagan Derangement Syndrome Part 4

Is it too late to move everything out of dc?

scotus .....Alaska 

dod..... Kansas 

treasury.... Montana 

senate New Mexico 

house ....Maine 

and so on

leave only the White House in dc.

6 hours ago, TheRealBrave said:

Merely months ago the Left said Trump would surely cause World War 3 with Russia and North Korea. I can't keep up, the goal posts keep moving all over the place. Bush Derangement Syndrome P3. Or more accurately, Reagan Derangement Syndrome Part 4

yeah

let's talk about Obama's birth certificate, Hillary's emails, and Bill's blowjob a few thousand more times

because the right is certainly above partisan derangement

hail Putin!

kf72vlhb6la11.png

you guys woulda been okay with this

right?

1 hour ago, zartan said:

yeah

let's talk about Obama's birth certificate, Hillary's emails, and Bill's blowjob a few thousand more times

hail Putin!

Obama didn’t have the balls to bomb Russia’s allie , obama wouldn’t even arm the Ukraine....... quit listening to words and look at actions.

40 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Obama didn’t have the balls to bomb Russia’s allie , obama wouldn’t even arm the Ukraine....... quit listening to words and look at actions.

sanctions vs ignoring sanctions

action vs standing next to Putin on a podium and saying 'I believe him'

3 hours ago, possumslayer said:

scotus .....Alaska 

dod..... Kansas 

treasury.... Montana 

senate New Mexico 

house ....Maine 

and so on

I’ve always thought, especially with the conferencing technology we have these days, there’s absolutely no need for our legislators to spend so much time in DC. They should spend most of their time in their home district 

27 minutes ago, jacobp said:

I’ve always thought, especially with the conferencing technology we have these days, there’s absolutely no need for our legislators to spend so much time in DC. They should spend most of their time in their home district 

silly man that would make graft and corruption too hard

I wasn't born but I know the story....

jfk.jpg

Hell, it's like we forget way way back in the early 2000s all the fantastic intelligence that lead to us invading Iraq.  But just trust the CIA, they're right this time...

1 minute ago, nova said:

I wasn't born but I know the story....

jfk.jpg

that guy NEVER pussied out to Russia

imagine Trump in a Bay of Pigs scenario

2 minutes ago, nova said:

Hell, it's like we forget way way back in the early 2000s all the fantastic intelligence that lead to us invading Iraq.  But just trust the CIA, they're right this time...

Everyone who doesn't kneel to cops, the flag, and the Bible is obviously a criminal

unless Trumpy boy gets in trouble

then everything is suspect

12 hours ago, dawgbit said:

If the Islamization of Germany and the rest of Europe continues unabated, we will be joining forces with the russkies in a literal fight to the death for the entire planet in my lifetime.

That is, if we're not immigrated out of existence ourselves before then.

37109679_10212159702324420_28955698847023104_n.jpg

2 hours ago, jacobp said:

They work for the central government not the states. No one on the federal level represents the states anymore and between committee meetings, hearings, lobbyists, parties, functions and so on its not practical for them to not be in Washington. I mean they don't get elected to stay in Podunk Iowa. They get elected to reap the reward. 

But most keep business hours of some sort in their districts, during election time or when out of session for appearance sake.

1 hour ago, zartan said:

You know JFK totally pussied out in the Bay of Pigs right? Because of Russia...

6 hours ago, possumslayer said:

scotus .....Alaska 

dod..... Kansas 

treasury.... Montana 

senate New Mexico 

house ....Maine 

and so on

That would be a security and logistics nightmare 

4 hours ago, zartan said:

yeah

hail Putin!

Didn't you just post a meme about unrelated anecdotes moments ago?

4 hours ago, zartan said:

kf72vlhb6la11.png

you guys woulda been okay with this

right?

How would that even be comparable to Russia meddling, which regardless of the veracity of the claims (FWIW I absolutely believe Russia 'meddled') is so entirely different on the scale of aggression. Russia didn't do anything the United States hasn't been doing for decades, against friends and foes alike.

Just yesterday Obama admin. was spying on France, Germany and trying to 'meddle' in the Israeli election. Obama admin. was doing nothing different than every other administration since Truman in doing so, either. So how can we sit here outraged and wanting 'action' (whatever that entails, it seems Democrats would like to start World War 3 over phishing scams and Facebook trolls - keeping in mind these same people laughed at Mitt Romney and Republicans for demanding action over Russia's invasion of Ukraine 6 years ago) over something that the United States has been doing for nearly 80 years.

Perhaps if Russia had tried to instigate some sort of military coup in the US or tried to start a popular revolution (which we attempted to do in Russia during the Obama admin. btw) harsh, formal action would be required

Edited by TheRealBrave

2 hours ago, zartan said:

Look, I love JFK but his foreign policy esp. related to the Cold War was borderline disastrous. Khrushchev walked all over President Kennedy at the Vienna summit. His unwillingness to commit more US support during the Bay of Pigs cemented Cuba as a communist threat and agitator in the Americas for decades

Edited by TheRealBrave

12 minutes ago, TheRealBrave said:

How would that even be comparable to Russia meddling, which regardless of the veracity of the claims (FWIW I absolutely believe Russia 'meddled') is so entirely different on the scale of aggression. Russia didn't do anything the United States hasn't been doing for decades, against friends and foes alike.

Just yesterday Obama admin. was spying on France, Germany and trying to 'meddle' in the Israeli election. Obama admin. was doing nothing different than every other administration since Truman in doing so, either. So how can we sit here outraged and wanting 'action' (whatever that entails, it seems Democrats would like to start World War 3 over phishing scams and Facebook trolls - keeping in mind these same people laughed at Mitt Romney and Republicans for demanding action over Russia's invasion of Ukraine 6 years ago) over something that the United States has been doing for nearly 80 years.

Perhaps if Russia had tried to instigate some sort of military coup in the US or tried to start a popular revolution (which we attempted to do in Russia during the Obama admin. btw) harsh, formal action would be required

The like machine is broken, I liked your post but it posted a dislike....weird....just telling you cuz you're a mod

Pathetic