TrueGCFan

President Trump

17,475 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

No guesses?

Where will you get a cup of Joe? 

21 minutes ago, Coastypop said:

Where will you get a cup of Joe? 

I prefer my community coffee Or McDonald’s......

"FLOTUS spox confirms Mrs. Trump wore a jacket to visit border kids that reads: "I really don't care. Do you?" Spox says: "It's a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today's important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn't going to choose to focus on her wardrobe."

DgPIJZ9VMAA9bY_.jpg

6 minutes ago, NextYearIsHere said:

"FLOTUS spox confirms Mrs. Trump wore a jacket to visit border kids that reads: "I really don't care. Do you?" Spox says: "It's a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today's important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn't going to choose to focus on her wardrobe."

DgPIJZ9VMAA9bY_.jpg

Awful hot for an overcoat.

22 hours ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

By pulling a gun?

The father never had anything to do with him. Never paid child support and the child didn't want to go to someone he didn't fucking know.

You love guns remember. They make you feel like a real man.

Just be honest, I'd have more respect of you if you just said you don't give a fuck about anyone with brown skin or hispanic surnames. I thought you'd be happy they sent him out the country. 

22 hours ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

You're the worst kind of dumbass because you think the shit you make up is the truth.

Coward

I guess that makes me Presidential then.

14 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

I prefer my community coffee Or McDonald’s......

Wife uses my white privilege and uses a Kcup.

5 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

I was going to note that same thing. It's a bit out of season.

22 hours ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

Oh, ok. You’re using a small sample to superimpose it on an entire group. How open-minded of you.

No. The point is that while the president pretends this is some sad but necessary measure put forward to save the Republic from being "infested" as he says, it is actually something his base eats up. Supporting trump and his agenda doesn't make you a racist or a bigot, but racists and bigots support trump and his agenda. 

5 hours ago, A10Rebel said:

When do we get to hold the parents responsible here? Who marches across a desert, floats themselves and their kids across a river on a tube, and calls themselves a responsible parent? Furthermore, does Mexico get to take another century off from making their place habitable? Why is it that I still have to boil water and watch food get prepared in Mexico? Join the 21st, fucking century and take care of your people. Jesus.

Honest question: Think about the hell and danger those people go through to get to the border. Now ask yourself why someone would do that? The clear answer is, that is better than the alternative. 

Doesn't mean everyone gets to be an American, but maybe a little more sympathy for them is needed. Maybe then we can find out whats a win-win for each country

3 minutes ago, NextYearIsHere said:

Honest question: Think about the hell and danger those people go through to get to the border. Now ask yourself why someone would do that? The clear answer is, that is better than the alternative. 

Doesn't mean everyone gets to be an American, but maybe a little more sympathy for them is needed. Maybe then we can find out whats a win-win for each country

You're exactly right and I agree with you. My point has been when does Mexico take any ownership in this? When do they start giving their citizens a reason to stay? They border the United States...Canada doesn't give their citizens a reason to cross deserts and rivers with their children. What's Mexico's excuse? Shitty leadership? Well how long does that have to go on; when are we off the hook for their poor management?

37 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

Yes she is...

36 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

Almost like a retired fashion model with a huge staff was trying to make a statement with her clothes...

Maybe now certain people will stop feeling sorry for the dead-eyed trophy wife and realize she's as sleazy and heartless as her husband

37 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

Yes she is...

2 hours ago, smokeyone said:

So an isolated attack on an Obama campaigner justifies the Antifa, random violent mobs, violent protests and property damage since Trump was elected? 

Have you lost your mind?

I never said anything was justified 

i said it isn't a new phenomenon and it isn't one-sided

Edited by zartan

56 minutes ago, NextYearIsHere said:

DgPIJZ9VMAA9bY_.jpg

jesus frigging christ

4 minutes ago, A10Rebel said:

You're exactly right and I agree with you. My point has been when does Mexico take any ownership in this? When do they start giving their citizens a reason to stay? They border the United States...Canada doesn't give their citizens a reason to cross deserts and rivers with their children. What's Mexico's excuse? Shitty leadership? Well how long does that have to go on; when are we off the hook for their poor management?

Fair point. As I understand it from what I've read and people I've talked to is that it is a tale of two countries. In the cities and certain areas, its perfectly safe and well functioning. But its a big country with limited resources and a massive drug trade. Most of those drugs are for Americans btw. The country just can't fight the cartels. Canada for its part has way fewer people, is full of oil, and their liberal drug laws make people more likely to just get high than to go into business getting Americans high. 

I will say one thing Mexicans have that ALL Americans should be envious of. Their president is only allowed one term. That's it. No reelections and campaigning for 2 years, just governing. I'd have been happy with that.

1 hour ago, NextYearIsHere said:

DgPIJZ9VMAA9bY_.jpg

You got issues dude

33 minutes ago, bbqit said:

You got issues dude

What's my issue? I didn't pick the jacket for her trip to the camps

1 hour ago, NextYearIsHere said:

So why not let their children become wards of the state for a shot at a better life?

1 hour ago, bbqit said:

E269F523-9F24-48B8-86EF-6A1EBDAD3FE9.jpeg

Doesn't quite work that way. 

2 hours ago, NextYearIsHere said:

You love guns remember. They make you feel like a real man.

Just be honest, I'd have more respect of you if you just said you don't give a fuck about anyone with brown skin or hispanic surnames. I thought you'd be happy they sent him out the country. 

I guess that makes me DUMBASS then.

Once again you show why you teach in a 3rd world shithole.

coward AND a dumbass

Edited by CrimsoNation713

1 hour ago, bbqit said:

You got issues dude

no he's a dumbass

16 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

no he's a dumbass

what is with you and that guy anyway?

you really seem to have a bone to pick with him