11 minutes ago, zartan said:

I chuckled once or twice

No doubt his best posts.

smokey have you seen this?

564A43AF-EB48-455B-90A2-2128E1629C6C.jpeg

EC56CE1E-69D9-47BF-B331-0AD7442352C6.jpeg

573DF9CD-0F9C-4D87-B1C8-BE2C88BAB6C3.jpeg

3 hours ago, possumslayer said:

They have to do something. There is a quite movement going through to refuse to seat any federal level elected officials from the state because of sanctuary cities and non citizens voting. It was waiting for the midterms and was set to be a campaign issue in the 2020 elections. 

15 hours ago, Haymaker said:

so what do you think the world would do if NK attacked SK once the U.S. moved out?

The world would do nothing. We would nuke them.

15 hours ago, Titans4Vols said:

Not sure how I feel about agreeing to remove our troops from South Korea, especially given how much Kim Jong Un loves to lie. Slapping Canada and other allies in the face at the G7 Summit and then potentially hurting South Korea isn't a very good look, can't imagine it helps our allies trust in us.

Gotta hope and pray this shit with North Korea actually works out.

Tell me how you feel about paying 270% in tariffs to Canada and getting nothing in return.

15 hours ago, Titans4Vols said:

Not sure how I feel about agreeing to remove our troops from South Korea, especially given how much Kim Jong Un loves to lie. Slapping Canada and other allies in the face at the G7 Summit and then potentially hurting South Korea isn't a very good look, can't imagine it helps our allies trust in us.

Gotta hope and pray this shit with North Korea actually works out.

I have never considered Canada an ally.

15 hours ago, nova said:

Far as I'm aware there's been no agreement to remove US troops from SK.  There was an agreement in principle to stop the joint military exercises we hold but the next one wasn't scheduled for a year anyway. 

We get to recover our dead from the Korean War but fuck the dead, right? it's peanuts to what the left is expecting.

Edited by A10Rebel

5 minutes ago, Herchel said:

Especially during the eighties,,, seemed like every time you would use a vending machine the change you would get was their worthless nickels.

13 minutes ago, A10Rebel said:

We get to recover our dead from the Korean War but fuck the dead, right? it's peanuts to what the left is expecting.

I guess I can understand you sentiment, but if it was your husband, dad, brother, etc. I think you would see having their remains returned to be honored as a big deal !

Just now, Coastypop said:

I guess I can understand you sentiment, but if it was your husband, dad, brother, etc. I think you would see having their remains returned to be honored as a big deal !

it is a big deal. That's my point. Not good enough for the left though.

16 minutes ago, Herchel said:

The draft dodgers of the sixties and early seventies considered them their ally..... They have never been a friend to the USA in my opinion 

9 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Especially during the eighties,,, seemed like every time you would use a vending machine the change you would get was their worthless nickels.

They gave sanctuary to our draft dodgers. They traded with our enemy. When we bombed Haiphong Harbor, we had to avois their ships lined up giving aid and comfort to our enemy. Now they ship subsidized timeb products to us.

1 hour ago, Coastypop said:

Your sarcasm detector is out of calibration I think....

1 hour ago, Herchel said:

They gave sanctuary to our draft dodgers. They traded with our enemy. When we bombed Haiphong Harbor, we had to avois their ships lined up giving aid and comfort to our enemy. Now they ship subsidized timeb products to us.

Justine got punked at the G7 and his face melted. He probably pranced off to some powder room and had to put his lips, nose, and eyeballs back on.

29 minutes ago, nova said:

Oh look, we do know what the legal process for treaties is....

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/senate-review-future-north-korea-arms-treaty/

Under Article II of the Constitution, the president is granted the power to make treaties as long at two thirds of Senate approve.

Risch said the Iran nuclear deal was not in agreement with the United States because it did not undergo the treaty advice and consent process in the Senate.

The Iran deal "was an agreement between Barack Obama and the other people on the other side of that," he said.

Let's see,we now hate Mexico,Canada,the EU and basically all our old allies.

We now love China,Saudi Arabia,N Korea and Russia.

I see a pattern here.

10 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

I see a pattern here.

You forgot Iran and Syria but that was two years ago.

1 minute ago, A10Rebel said:

You forgot Iran and Syria but that was two years ago.

Oh,gonna play the obama card eh?...haha

9 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

Oh,gonna play the obama card eh?...haha

Just own it. God.

25 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

I see a pattern here.

Donald Trump ran on creating better deals for America. Why are you so surprised that he’s actually following through with it?

That I am disgusted with trump?That I don't now or ever have wanted that dude as president?

Then I admit that.

Just now, cocky4ever said:

Donald Trump ran on creating better deals for America. Why are you so surprised that he’s actually following through with it?

Time will tell,I'm not on that train yet..