TrueGCFan

President Trump

15,540 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Coastypop said:

LOL .. Muller IS the swamp!

Have you ever looked at his background? really?

Whyy do you hate American patriots so much?  

Maybe you shouldn’t quote Jesus when you despise justice and the rule of law...

Edited by Noah

24 minutes ago, Noah said:

Do you have any clue about wtf you are talking about? 

6 hours ago, Coastypop said:

LOL .. Muller IS the swamp!

Have you ever looked at his background? really?

I have! Want to learn a few things?

Whitey Bolger 

Ever heard of him and how the FBI in Boston protected him. Guess who was overseeing the FBI? 

Want bonus points?

Read a Boston Globe article called A Lingering Question of the FBI Director.

The FBI framed four men for murder to protect Whitey Bolger. Two of the men died while in prison but all were eventually vindicated. That only cost the taxpayers 100 million when all the facts came out and showed the frame up.

Man in charge? Need I say?

52 minutes ago, Noah said:

I love the rule of Law … … apparently you haven't done any research on Muller or the way you brag …. you would have said so....

One name your should know.... Whitey Bolger 

One number you should know... 100 million

and one place you should know..Boston

You can have your Patriot thank you...

31 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Do you have any clue about wtf you are talking about? 

The more he posts the more he proves he doesn't 

19 minutes ago, Coastypop said:

I love the rule of Law … … apparently you haven't done any research on Muller or the way you brag …. you would have said so....

One name your should know.... Whitey Bolger 

One number you should know... 100 million

and one place you should know..Boston

You can have your Patriot thank you...

The judge that presided over the case says you are full of shit!  

What a pathetic troll....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/opinion/robert-mueller-smearing-complicit.html

Nancy Gertner, a judge on the Federal District Court in Massachusetts from 1994 to 2011, is a senior lecturer at Harvard Law School.

Edited by Noah

My favorite bit of information this week was Clapper on The View of all things.

He said spying  on Trump was the wrong word. They were trying to protect his campaign from Russian interference.

Evidently Hillary, the DNC and Podesta who all got hacked supposedly by the Russians didn't need the protection.

A true blue good guy...

How about let's review some of his earlier testimony. 

2 minutes ago, WDavE said:

My favorite bit of information this week was Clapper on The View of all things.

He said spying  on Trump was the wrong word. They were trying to protect his campaign from Russian interference.

Evidently Hillary, the DNC and Podesta who all got hacked supposedly by the Russians didn't need the protection.

A true blue good guy...

How about let's review some of his earlier testimony. 

If you believe everything He is saying

1. The Russians colluded with Trump to throw the election

2. They were trying to protect Trump

HE WAS SAYING HE IS A COMPLETE FAILURE ….LOL

1 minute ago, Coastypop said:

Don't take much to set you off does it... LOL.... were you a nervous child or has this just come on after you became an adult 

287d67f906e6840d4bbf43ff970bd107.jpg

Pseudo-intellectuals get reeeal pissy when you expose their pseudo-intellect for the all too real bullshit they pretend it isn't...

1 hour ago, Noah said:

When do you see your doctor again? I am worried about you. 

21 minutes ago, Noah said:

The judge that presided over the case says you are full of shit!  

What a pathetic troll....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/opinion/robert-mueller-smearing-complicit.html

Nancy Gertner, a judge on the Federal District Court in Massachusetts from 1994 to 2011, is a senior lecturer at Harvard Law School.

Let me get this straight then. The man that lead that organization was never involved nor never had his name come up in any part of this.

But he has been the basis of several editorial's questioning his involvement in the frame up by several Boston Globe reporters and by a former parole officer who questioned the FBI's evidence in their cases and claims he was soon threatened by agents after bring some this to their attention.

And even though he was in charge of the organization that was penalized 101.7 million dollars for doing this. 

I'm a pathetic troll for mentioning this. Decorum keeps me from describing you. 

Hey did you know one of the Trump boys met with a Saudi before his dad was sworn in. The horror!

trump says it's the deep state who is after him,Mike Pompeo says there is no deep state.

Who's telling the truth?trump or his appointee?

This is ridiculous...

trump is a piece of crap..

32 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

trump says it's the deep state who is after him,Mike Pompeo says there is no deep state.

Who's telling the truth?trump or his appointee?

This is ridiculous...

trump is a piece of crap..

Based the evidence we have seen? I would say it's a given that more than a handful of Obama appointees and subordinates were and are actively working against this administration. 

You can pretend it isn't so if you prefer, but that doesn't change the reality.  

1 minute ago, smokeyone said:

Based the evidence we have seen? I would say it's a given that more than a handful of Obama appointees and subordinates were and are actively working against this administration. 

You can pretend it isn't so if you prefer, but that doesn't change the reality.  

Right on time,haha.

Mike Pompeo,a die hard republican trump appointee says there is no deep state.

Who the hell are we supposed to believe?

It ain't trump...

Obama hasn't been president in a while in case you haven't noticed.You can't continue to seriously blame things on him and a candidate who lost the election.

Sooner or later trump has to stand or fall on his on merit.He's teetering...

It would have been cool if someone credible had been elected to change things,but trump is not that guy.He has helped himself a good deal though,as I would have expected of him.

2 hours ago, dawgbit said:

Pseudo-intellectuals get reeeal pissy when you expose their pseudo-intellect for the all too real bullshit they pretend it isn't...

Where you been? Haven’t seen you lurking here in a while

2 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Where you been? Haven’t seen you lurking here in a while

Wyoming then Montana then South Dakota.

Unplugged and off the grid.

Loved it.

I could sell out and move. Might do it once my wife's and my parents are gone.

Dafuq y'all up to?

5 hours ago, dawgbit said:

Wyoming then Montana then South Dakota.

Unplugged and off the grid.

Loved it.

I could sell out and move. Might do it once my wife's and my parents are gone.

Dafuq y'all up to?

Shoot any injuns?

7 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

Right on time,haha.

Mike Pompeo,a die hard republican trump appointee says there is no deep state.

Who the hell are we supposed to believe?

It ain't trump...

Obama hasn't been president in a while in case you haven't noticed.You can't continue to seriously blame things on him and a candidate who lost the election.

Sooner or later trump has to stand or fall on his on merit.He's teetering...

It would have been cool if someone credible had been elected to change things,but trump is not that guy.He has helped himself a good deal though,as I would have expected of him.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/23/grassley-rips-strzok-page-redactions-amid-mystery-text-obama-white-house-is-running-this.html

If Trump is screaming out about how the investigation was politically motivated I think there is good evidence that it was, and hopefully everything can come to light in both of these investigations. Remember when Trump said Obama spied on him and you called him a liar? Trump may lie about petty stuff but he’s generally pretty honest about the major stuff, even if everyone initially laughs and calls him wrong. 

It’s funny how everyone on the left can’t bring themselves to admit to at least one thing trump has done right.... meanwhile everyone here on the right has found at least two things that trump has done wrong ..... now which side is looking at this administration with an open mind?