TrueGCFan

President Trump

17,337 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, zartan said:

your argument is that Obama's choice of portrait painter is the same,

no actually it's worse

than the words that come directly out of Trump's mouth

it's laughable

Yes having a painter taught in Russian and maintains a studio in China with a history of portraying violence against white woman to do your official portrait is sponsoring and condoning his actions. The fact he fucked up the portrait just makes it embarrassing. 

And yes that's worse that calling out gold diggers. 

5 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

Can you tell me what exactly you think Vladimir did to rig the election? I can spell out the steps Hillary did to rig her primary.

Saw somewhere,,,,, Russia spent 100,000 g on Facebook ads while the dnc spent several million.

8 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Saw somewhere,,,,, Russia spent 100,000 g on Facebook ads while the dnc spent several million.

Well facebook is a keystone in our elections and no political dialogue should ever happen there

30 minutes ago, DjCrenshaw said:

Well when he extended the Bush tax cut I bet you paid less taxes so idk why you are upset. Not like it made your tax go up.

It made the debt we have to pay go up. Are you familiar with personal responsibility. I have repaid my loans without government assistance.

Damn dj is latched on to the taxpayers tit......

1 minute ago, possumslayer said:

With 100M others.

I remember when this place was a good place for shittalking, now everytime I come here, this thread is the only one active.

Chad Morris is the new Butch Jones.

What happens when you gives Democrats the debate and votes on issues they've been demanding?  Why they object and gum up the works of course!

https://apnews.com/0e8158ce8e494da487f48d0c7713bf0b?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

The Senate is off to a slow start in this week’s immigration debate with the chamber’s Republican and Democratic leaders already at loggerheads on moving forward.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says he wants to start the votes Tuesday afternoon.

McConnell has proposed that Republicans bring up an amendment targeting cities that don’t fully cooperate with federal immigration authorities. Then, Democrats would bring up an amendment of their choosing. Amendments gaining 60 votes would become part of the immigration bill.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., has objected.

Schumer wants McConnell to bring up legislation that incorporates President Donald Trump’s priorities and a second, much narrower bill from Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., and Chris Coons, D-Del.

The disagreement means there could be several more hours of speeches before any votes occur.

Hey Chucky, be glad you get to pick legislation to vote on at all!

11 minutes ago, Based Potato said:

I remember when this place was a good place for shittalking, now everytime I come here, this thread is the only one active.

It's the off season.  Baseball hasn't started and basketball is a little meh this year

34 minutes ago, Herchel said:

It made the debt we have to pay go up. Are you familiar with personal responsibility. I have repaid my loans without government assistance.

You know nothing of me nor what I owe or what my reduction was. Are you familiar with assuming.

28 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

You don't even know what the deal is for me. 

5 minutes ago, DjCrenshaw said:

You don't even know what the deal is for me. 

What is your deal called? Mine is called raw 

12 minutes ago, bbqit said:

What is your deal called? Mine is called raw 

Mine is called square.  It's what I'm expected to extend to others but rarely get in return.

25 minutes ago, DjCrenshaw said:

You know nothing of me nor what I owe or what my reduction was. Are you familiar with assuming.

I assume you are paying less, so we are paying more.

3 minutes ago, Herchel said:

I assume you are paying less, so we are paying more.

Keep trying

16 minutes ago, nova said:

How likely do you think it would be for a Democratic congress to investigate a Democratic White house?  I think porcine aviation is more likely...

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/14/gowdy-cnn-407923

I remember the dems oversight committee investigating Obama’s..... never mind j/k