servers "bleachbitted"

thousands of emails "lost"

avoid FOI requests 

ignore subpoenas

give complicit players immunity with no prosecutorial reason

Meets with spouse clandestinely

Previous Investigations proving dubious  by the minute

and you have this meme for dipshits

every noticed how a retarded person is blissfully happily, because they are completely unaware of their condition?

Edited by Haymaker

4 hours ago, SECorBust said:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/13/michelle-obama-portrait-message-dress-216971

I think the portraits actually say more than the traditional ones.  The Obamas are the first African American couple and they can have their portraits done however they want.  It's not like Trump walked in and said let's uphold every tradition in our government.  He is far more liberal than the Obamas ever were.

Personally I think Obama wrestled with the thorns in a daily battle to bring forth flowers every day for the American people.  He sat there comfortably in the spotlight to reassure America with his arms folded neatly.  He did not hide his actions, thoughts, or feelings from the public.  The whole of his presidency resonates in the image.

These portraits represent a legacy more dignified than oil paint smeared upon a canvas in a pleasing way.

if you think his legacy will go down as dignified, go get the popcorn ready Junior 

3 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

and you have this meme for dipshits

every noticed how a retarded person is blissfully happily, because they are completely unaware of their condition?

yup

every time you post

19 hours ago, SECorBust said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/373445-top-doj-official-who-quit-feared-being-asked-to-oversee-russia-probe  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/justice-department-official-brand-leaves-partly-over-fear-she-might-n847156

Gov't job

Gov't job

Gov't job

Gov't job

Walmarks.

Sure, she always dreamed of working for walmarks.  Um Hum.  Cleanup on isle 9, the FBI, I mean the clorox is leaking again.

I've worked in the same place my entire career, and I love it, but if someone rolls up and offers me a job making 10X as much I am fucking GONE.  Probably won't even clean out my desk short of grabbing my family pictures.

3 hours ago, cocky4ever said:

Even without the blatantly racist painter I don’t like it. I’m not saying all of the portraits should be the same, but Obama’s it’s tacky and stands out like a sore thumb.

DV33PXyXkAADRou.jpg:large

A joke just like the subject.  

bushmeme.jpg

3 minutes ago, zartan said:

HkkO70q.jpg

We pretty much all agree that humans can impact the climate. What we don’t know is how much we change it. If he change is good or bad. If our impact on global climate is negative what would be the best way to tackle the problem. Etc.,etc. 

Unfortunatey if you bring up any of those questions you’re instantly demonized by a lot of people on the left.

30 minutes ago, nova said:

Now why would you want to send an email to yourself, documenting a conversation, about "going by the book" that ends up heavily redacted?  Maybe to protect yourself from being the scapegoat?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-08 CEG LG to Rice (Russia Investigation Email).pdf

When I read that yesterday I thought of a movie where the character is walking by talking unnaturally loud to make sure everyone hears them taking about how legit their actions are.

5 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Man has been climate changing for millions of years......https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age

That’s why I always found the term “climate change denier” so funny. We acknowledge climate change throughout the planet’s existence moreso than the the people calling me a “climate change denier”.

2 hours ago, cocky4ever said:

We pretty much all agree that humans can impact the climate. What we don’t know is how much we change it. If he change is good or bad. If our impact on global climate is negative what would be the best way to tackle the problem. Etc.,etc. 

Unfortunatey if you bring up any of those questions you’re instantly demonized by a lot of people on the left.

2 hours ago, zartan said:

HkkO70q.jpg

apparently you haven't discovered that the bullshit 97% has been debunked LOUDLY

Just now, cocky4ever said:

That’s why I always found the term “climate change denier” so funny. We acknowledge climate change throughout the planet’s existence moreso than the the people calling me a “climate change denier”.

Some honest scientists have recently released reports showing our temperature fluctuations are changing at the same rate as mars.... no humans to blame , it’s the sun.

I’m more concerned with income inequality.......

A8CEF6B4-7214-4F62-B96F-E0E7143CD8A7.jpeg

Soon

Edited by possumslayer

3 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

apparently you haven't discovered that the bullshit 97% has been debunked LOUDLY

Especially when noaa gets busted pushing fake data.

7 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

LOUDLY, you say?

well, i don't watch Alex Jones, so...

I don't deny that the planet warms and cools.

What is so absolutely typical is that man thinks he's so important that he's the sole reason this happens. Yeah I'm glad you hate yourself so much that you inconvenience yourself to death to try to stop something that you have no control over you infantile, arrogant fucks.

Take your bumper stickers and your message to China.

Eco shamers make for good laughs though.

14 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Some honest scientists have recently released reports showing our temperature fluctuations are changing at the same rate as mars.... no humans to blame , it’s the sun.

Well there’s only one correct course of action obviously.....

Have America send billions of dollars to Mars to combat the problem.

48 minutes ago, zartan said:

HkkO70q.jpg

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulate, at Bergen , Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared. Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.

I must apologize.

I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post – 96 years ago.

Al Gore's grandad????

1 minute ago, cocky4ever said:

Well there’s only one correct course of action obviously.....

Have America send billions of dollars to Mars to combat the problem.

So you agree that human actions have an effect on the climate, but it's kind of annoying and you wish everyone would shut up about it