Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrueGCFan

President Trump

18,788 posts in this topic

Middle class white guys finally said enough is enough.   Working-class is sick and tired of paying the bill for liberal policy. It's time for all Americans to work for  what they want and need.

of coarse there  is room for improvement on the issues of civil rights,  but we have come a long way and that should not dominate policy any more.

She should have Ron on her husband mantra, it's the Economy Stupid

9 minutes ago, razorhead said:

Middle class white guys finally said enough is enough.   Working-class is sick and tired of paying the bill for liberal policy. It's time for all Americans to work for  what they want and need.

of coarse there  is room for improvement on the issues of civil rights,  but we have come a long way and that should not dominate policy any more.

She should have Ron on her husband mantra, it's the Economy Stupid

She literally had nothing positive to say about herself and her accomplishments.  All she could do was play identity politics

4 hours ago, possumslayer said:

Did the fake libertarian even win a county last night?

They pulled 2-5% in states that were close enough they almost mattered. 

Civil Rights at the federal level needs to be a non issue. It's well past time to move past the fact that the civil rights movement was won 2 generations ago. The new fight needs to be state level in ensuring we don't go the other extreme in violating the freedom of conscience of religion aspects. 

Next year I might want to see a movie or listen to music if everyone actually leaves like they said they would. 

Downside for some is George RR Martin will not work on a book the next 4 years.

4 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

Next year I might want to see a movie or listen to music if everyone actually leaves like they said they would. 

Why not. This is the kind of shit he writes about

8 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

What's new.  He will die before he finishes GoT.

14 minutes ago, razorhead said:

Why not. This is the kind of shit he writes about

He is too distraught to think about writing for people that voted in Trump.

14 minutes ago, TrueGCFan said:

What's new.  He will die before he finishes GoT.

His other work wild cards just got a TV deal even though no one reads them so now he will stop working on it too.

Hillary keeps delaying her concession speech..... I guess she's gone full bat shit crazy!

GRRM has always been a lazy slob, naturally he is pro-Clinton and Democrat. Love his series though, great writer.

13 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

He is too distraught to think about writing for people that voted in Trump.

Then fuck him

56 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

They pulled 2-5% in states that were close enough they almost mattered. 

Luckily the libertarian party put forth a horrible ticket this year or else we might've very well been talking about a Clinton presidency this morning.

3 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

Luckily the libertarian party put forth a horrible ticket this year or else we might've very well been talking about a Clinton presidency this morning.

It was a concern before midnight

41 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

His other work wild cards just got a TV deal even though no one reads them so now he will stop working on it too.

Oh he stopped working on GoT long before the series.  I started reading them nearly 20 years ago.  It has taken so long I've pretty much given up on them.

(CNN)Oh Canada.

It happens every presidential election.
Some star will declare that if their candidate does not triumph, they shall be fleeing for our northern neighbor. Or Europe. Or outer space.
Here's a list of a few celebs who have threatened to be out of here should Republican candidate Donald Trump win the White House on Tuesday.
Do you "Believe" Cher will flee the planet?

Do you "Believe" Cher will flee the planet?

Cher

The superstar singer has been Cher-ing all her feelings via Twitter this election season.
She wins the award for the furthest declared destination if the real estate magnate prevails.
"If he were to be elected, I'm moving to Jupiter," she tweeted last year.

@cher Donald will NEVER be president! If he's elected I'm moving to Australia mark my words

@gabeAlfassy IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED,IM MOVING TO JUPITER ?

Better call... a moving company for Bryan Cranston if Trump wins.

Better call... a moving company for Bryan Cranston if Trump wins.

Bryan Cranston

Cranston may not have been "Breaking Bad" when he said during The Bestseller Experiment podcast that he is headed to Vancouver if Trump wins.
"I would definitely move," he said "It's not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won't."
Habla español? Amy Schumer might have to learn it if she moves to Spain due to a Trump victory.

Habla español? Amy Schumer might have to learn it if she moves to Spain due to a Trump victory.

Amy Schumer

The comedienne may or may not have been joking when she said she's bound for Spain should Hillary Clinton lose.
"My act will change because I'll need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain, or somewhere," she said. "It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy."
Chelsea Handler  already bought a house in another country, just in case.

Chelsea Handler already bought a house in another country, just in case.

Chelsea Handler

Like fellow funnywoman Schumer, the talk show host says she, too, has her eye on Spain.
But Handler's gone one better: she said she's already got a home ready.
"I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't, I will leave the country," she said in May on "Live With Kelly and Michael."
My name is Barbra... Can I live here, mate?

My name is Barbra... Can I live here, mate?

Barbra Streisand

The iconic singer may be headed down under.
Streisand told "60 Minutes" in Australia that she was worried about the election results.
"I'm either coming to your country, if you'll let me in, or Canada," she said.
Oh, Canada, here I come... if Trump wins, Lena Dunham says.

Oh, Canada, here I come... if Trump wins, Lena Dunham says.

Lena Dunham

The "Girls" star seemed pretty firm in her assertion at the Matrix Awards in April that she is Vancouver-bound should Trump win.
"I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will," she said.
Because of you, Donald Trump, Ne Yo will head north if the Democratic candidate doesn't win the White House.

Because of you, Donald Trump, Ne Yo will head north if the Democratic candidate doesn't win the White House.

Ne Yo

The singer said he's planning to kick it with buddy (and Canadian) rapper Drake if Clinton loses.
"I'm moving to Canada straight away," he told TMZ. "Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president."

And if Clinton wins...

I'M MOVING TO RUSSIA IF TRUMP LOSES

We are unsure as to where Trump supporters may be planning to flee if Clinton wins. But one fan tweeted "I'M MOVING TO RUSSIA IF TRUMP LOSES."

1 minute ago, TrueGCFan said:

Oh he stopped working on GoT long before the series.  I started reading them nearly 20 years ago.  It has taken so long I've pretty much given up on them.

I pick up the first book as a paperback in 1996. I gave up in 2008.

GTFO assholes.  Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out.

BTW, I won't celebrate a Trump win, but I'll damn sure celebrate a Hildabeast loss.

6 minutes ago, nova said:

BTW, I won't celebrate a Trump win, but I'll damn sure celebrate a Hildabeast loss.

thats where im at.

fuck hillary

The more morally bankrupt, out-of-touch liberal elites that flee the country the better. Personally I'm kinda tired of being told how to live and vote by people who contribute nothing more than entertainment and get paid exuberant amounts of money for it. I say they all move to North Korea, see how that communist system works out for 'em.

59 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Hillary keeps delaying her concession speech..... I guess she's gone full bat shit crazy!

She has been watching orange is the new black for the last 14 hours.

33 minutes ago, Large Marge said:

The more morally bankrupt, out-of-touch liberal elites that flee the country the better. Personally I'm kinda tired of being told how to live and vote by people who contribute nothing more than entertainment and get paid exuberant amounts of money for it. I say they all move to North Korea, see how that communist system works out for 'em.

Jon Stewart should move to Venezuela, he loved it so much when Chavez was in power