TrueGCFan

President Trump

8,756 posts in this topic

Happy that not everyone is as safe-space, transgendered, free everything oriented as we had feared. 

10 minutes ago, TrueGCFan said:

I'm not sure how to feel right now.

Feel good. Republicans will control Senate, House and Executive. Soon enough they'll get the SCOTUS back, thanks to The Donald

8 minutes ago, TheRealBrave said:

Feel good. Republicans will control Senate, House and Executive. Soon enough they'll get the SCOTUS back, thanks to The Donald

Republicans having all three is the only thing I feel good about tonight.  Maybe things will now get done.

For shits n giggles make sure tooo watch msnbc today....

Has comey started the investigation again?

3 hours ago, TrueGCFan said:

Republicans having all three is the only thing I feel good about tonight.  Maybe things will now get done.

The Supreme Court is safe from Hillary Clinton and a bunch of people like Al Sharpton and Rosie O' Donnell should be moving out of the country any day now. You gotta like that, right?

Can't wait tooo hear his cabinet selections....

Now the price gouging on firearms will subside......

i wanna kel tec 2000 or similar 9mm rifle..

West secretary of defense?

Did the fake libertarian even win a county last night?

7 hours ago, TheRealBrave said:

That's the only thing that gives me pause. I prefer a balance of power between the executive and legislative branches. 

5 minutes ago, jacobp said:

That's the only thing that gives me pause. I prefer a balance of power between the executive and legislative branches. 

True sometimes.... Butt we need all three tooo get the ship standing upright..after the last 16 years.

13 minutes ago, jacobp said:

Don't they all hate him anyway?

This is probably the best case scenario.

16 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Don't they all hate him anyway?

This is probably the best case scenario.

Could be. I'm fine with waiting to see what his administration looks like. Trump might end up being the voice of reason, surrounded by a bunch of hawks in congress. 

44 minutes ago, jacobp said:

That's generally my thinking but I don't really consider Trump a typical republican. So it's more like a wild card in the White House with republicans controlling congress. I feel much MUCH better about the SCOTUS though, which is a huge win.

Trump ran under the Republican brand but he is not a Republican.  Having said that Republican now technically control all three.  You have the keys.  You better not drive us off a cliff.  

2 minutes ago, TrueGCFan said:

Trump ran under the Republican brand but he is not a Republican.  Having said that Republican now technically control all three.  You have the keys.  You better not drive us off a cliff.  

I do expect a sharp drop in the stock market at some point in the next few years, but that would've happened regardless of who won as soon as the fed hikes interest rates. Unless of course the dems would've managed to kick the can down the road for four more years. 

@Noah 

Trump has been president elect for almost 9 hours and hasn't even implemented the 4th Reich yet. What is he waiting for?

It'll be an interesting 4 years, that's for sure.

Part of me is hoping that Donald said a lot of things in his campaign to win voters. I honestly think that he will be a more moderate-republican type president.