Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hog_heaven

2017 Schedule

17 posts in this topic

2017 Arkansas Football Schedule

Sept. 2 – FLORIDA A&M (Little Rock, Ark.)

Sept. 9 – TCU

Sept. 16 – Open Date

Sept. 23 – vs. Texas A&M* (Arlington, Texas)

Sept. 30 – NEW MEXICO STATE

Oct. 7 – at South Carolina*

Oct. 14 – at Alabama*

Oct. 21 – AUBURN*

Oct. 28 – at Ole Miss*

Nov. 4 – COASTAL CAROLINA

Nov. 11 – at LSU*

Nov. 18 – MISSISSIPPI STATE*

Nov. 25 – MISSOURI*

:lanekiffin: October is going to be ROUGH

I would guess you guys would go 2-2 in October. Not too bad.

Looking ahead?

It was released last night but I was wondering when the SC game was. Since I live in Charleston, I can actually get to see them in person

I would guess you guys would go 2-2 in October. Not too bad.

Possibly... Hoping OM is down with the loss of Kelly, Maybe Auby keeps slipping? Maybe you guys don't find an OC. :trollface:

That's a fun home schedule.

season ticket holders must be pissed. this year they get to see Bama, Ole Miss, UF and LSU... Next year they get Auby, MSU, and Mizzou... At least they get TCU

Possibly... Hoping OM is down with the loss of Kelly, Maybe Auby keeps slipping? Maybe you guys don't find an OC. :trollface:

I think we will be better next year, but I really think we are two years away from competing for the SEC East.

I expect you guys to be better than us next year. I think you guys beat us and Auburn.

Unless Ole Miss gets hammered by the NCAA I think they are here to stay for a while.

It was released last night but I was wondering when the SC game was. Since I live in Charleston, I can actually get to see them in person

If you make it up here hit me up. I can spell some tailgate space for a cool Arky fan.

If you make it up here hit me up. I can spell some tailgate space for a cool Arky fan.

Sound great and I will.

Ark is going to be a beast next year... LOL

Not counting the 3-9 (0-8) season... 

CBB is 9-2 at Ark after the bye week, including bowl wins.  Those two losses, a 7 point loss to the 2014 Mizzou team that went to the SECCG and won 11 games and the 51-50 shootout loss to MSU and Dak. 

Ark's bye week is week 3 next year... 

Watch out west. 

Not only the bye week 3, but we get coastal cArolina late in the season. Should provide a breather from the sec grind as well. 

I hate having all all our non conference games loaded at the front 

On September 14, 2016 at 8:56 AM, hog_heaven said:

I understand the hope on kelly. I would have said the same thing. Of course this is expectations but I expect next year's qb to be better. He has the talent if we can block for him. The o line is what you want to watch on us

12 minutes ago, bbqit said:

I understand the hope on kelly. I would have said the same thing. Of course this is expectations but I expect next year's qb to be better. He has the talent if we can block for him. The o line is what you want to watch on us

I never thought I would say this but "same for us" (regarding the O line)

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 9:55 AM, hog_heaven said:

I liked having yall on the schedule each year.  Itll be a fun addition to our home games this year.  hopefully we can make a go of It.