Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

possumslayer

2016-17 nfl ....

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Yes, those Denver uniforms are downright ugly.  Told my wife they look like pj's.

Nobody looks good in orange. 

3 hours ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Yes, those Denver uniforms are downright ugly.  Told my wife they look like pj's.

my wife thought I was watching ballet.

Dallas in the conversation for best team in the NFC now? If Terrance Williams steps out of bounds in week 1, Dallas has a chance to attempt the game winning FG to be undefeated. 

Bye week for Dallas next week then Eagels, at Browns, at Steelers, Ravens, Redskins before the show down in Minny... 

Dak is doing a fine job and the rushing game is great... good year so far

• Popular Now

• GoldenRebel
      Rebel Rags is suing because they believe the ncaa, Mullen, and the players colluded to make up a false narrative about the establishment providing free gear. The evidence is in Rebel Rags favor. But defamation suits take forever and usually amount to little. The owner is a just a pissed off multi millionaire trying to get revenge on whomever he can
    • possumslayer
      The Koreans at the nail salon.
    • possumslayer
      His favorite hymn    
    • GAMECOCK_FAN
      Billy Graham, whose 'matchless voice changed the lives of millions,' dies at 99
    • bbqit
      It will trickle back into the economy. I told her to spend it on herself whether is $50 or saved up more but to spend it cause that helps the economy. She loved my idea of doing her part to help. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      L.A.Hog