Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hog_heaven

Benny Baseball heading to The Show

9 posts in this topic

already taken down... which one was it?

Edited the original post with the official video. MLB's copyright efforts wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't take them FOREVER to post league approved gifs/videos/vines/etc.

Edited the original post with the official video. MLB's copyright efforts wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't take them FOREVER to post league approved gifs/videos/vines/etc.

Ah, yeah, His catch was pretty amazing.

His 1st HR looked good too. Hope he does well for you guys. I know when there was rumors about ATL trading for him I was really really really hoping that would happen. lol

Ah, yeah, His catch was pretty amazing.

His 1st HR looked good too. Hope he does well for you guys. I know when there was rumors about ATL trading for him I was really really really hoping that would happen. lol

Yeah he looks solid. Waiting to see how he handles the inevitable long slump. Boston media putting a lot of pressure on him already with references to Fred Lynn and others. So far so good though.

Sox fans are all excited about this 'Killer B's' outfield though. Coincidentally it's (kind of) an all-SEC outfield too.

Benintendi- Arkansas

Bradley Jr. - Gamecock

Mookie Betts - Vol commit until the Sox threw extra money at him after Senquez Golson decided to skip baseball to play football at Ole Miss.

Yeah he looks solid. Waiting to see how he handles the inevitable long slump. Boston media putting a lot of pressure on him already with references to Fred Lynn and others. So far so good though.

Sox fans are all excited about this 'Killer B's' outfield though. Coincidentally it's (kind of) an all-SEC outfield too.

Benintendi- Arkansas

Bradley Jr. - Gamecock

Mookie Betts - Vol commit until the Sox threw extra money at him after Senquez Golson decided to skip baseball to play football at Ole Miss.

That will be interesting to see how he handles it considering it seems like he has had ZERO issue at any level so far. I listened to a Red Sox podcast where they were talking about how fast he got brought up and talking to his managers along the way from Rookie ball to AA. Sounds like he has faced very little struggle getting to this point.

Benintendi- Arkansas

Bradley Jr. - Gamecock

Mookie is a great baseball name.

Mookie is a great baseball name.

It's further healing for Red Sox fans to have "Mookie" be a name that no longer brings back bad memories, hah.