Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacobp

Michigan opts out of 2018-19 games

67 posts in this topic

Michigan is buying out of our games with them in 2018 and 2019, and scheduling a home and home with Notre Dame.

We need to find a solid replacement; it'll be interesting to see who is available

Free money for Ark. and we get to see mich/nd play two more games?? Sounds like everyone wins.

Michigan is buying out of our games with them in 2018 and 2019, and scheduling a home and home with Notre Dame.

We need to find a solid replacement; it'll be interesting to see who is available

I understand them doing it. Nd and mich fans want that game. Glad they gave y'all a little time to hunt down a game. It seems most wait to the last second to do that now days

I understand them wanting the game and that's fine. If I'm still living up here I may even go to it. Or sell our tickets for some bank.

I just hope we can find a solid replacement

Just do the stupid kickoff game at a neutral site that is inconvenient to both fan bases.

It's the new thing.

Maybe we can schedule home and home with Rutgers again. Try to get them when we aren't having our worst seasons in history...

Sounds like ar-Kansas fans are relieved it didn't habben?!

Maybe we can schedule home and home with Rutgers again. Try to get them when we aren't having our worst seasons in history...

Only if John L. Smith comes out for the coin flip and tells everyone to smile.

Only if John L. Smith comes out for the coin flip and tells everyone to smile.

Heard he was busy barely hanging on to a job in D2.

Just do the stupid kickoff game at a neutral site that is inconvenient to both fan bases.

It's the new thing.

Ugh.

One of the few things that I can truly say I don't see eye to eye with Saban on. He's a huge proponent of those games but the novelty has long worn off. I'm so sick of opening every year in Dallas or Atlanta against a good-but-not-great ACC or Big Ten team. Lately they're not even selling all tickets.

I want the home-and-homes again.

Auburn just announced a home-and-home vs Penn State for 21 and 22.

Can't wait until we come out with our games in Atlanta against VA Tech and Louisville for those years....

USC-Bama and Florida-Michigan are probably the biggest kickoff games we've seen lately.

Playoff is working.

USC-Bama and Florida-Michigan are probably the biggest kickoff games we've seen lately.

Playoff is working.

tennessee and a team that beat Michigan.....

Best schedule we played in recent years was 2010. Had Penn State at home and played at Duke on the road in addition to a brutal SEC slate. Yes, it's more demanding, but also far more interesting for fans to attend.

Home and home vs Powerhouse program, and a lesser game against a team still in the power 5 conference. Way better than the neutral site + 3 cupcake format we mostly do.

Prediction; Arkansas-BYU. 2018-19.

might as well go Boise st

I'm glad this happened... now Michigan won't have all season to brag that they beat an sec school

might as well go Boise st

We did that under Nutt, I wanna say late 90s, early 00s time frame

Ar-Kansas should have said NO!

Butt they will go on bragging about how other sec teams beat Tennessee and ooc teams....

Ar-Kansas should have said NO!

Butt they will go on bragging about how other sec teams beat Tennessee and ooc teams....

english_motherfucker_do_you_speak_it_by_h311man-d774bf9.jpg

english_motherfucker_do_you_speak_it_by_h311man-d774bf9.jpg

reading comprehension broken?

reading comprehension broken?

Sorry, don't understand what you were trying to say...

Lets review...

Ar-Kansas (Spelling) should have said NO! To who? Michigan is the team that backed out of the home and home. So if you are not talking about the subject at hand, who should ARKANSAS have said "NO!" to?

Butt (spelling) they (who?) will go on bragging about how other sec teams beat Tennessee (to common to brag about) and ooc teams (once again, who is beating these teams? And isn't Tenner actually pretty good in OOC minus good teams like OU?)

Sorry, don't understand what you were trying to say...

Lets review...

Ar-Kansas (Spelling) should have said NO! To who? Michigan is the team that backed out of the home and home. So if you are not talking about the subject at hand, who should ARKANSAS have said "NO!" to?

Butt (spelling) they (who?) will go on bragging about how other sec teams beat Tennessee (to common to brag about) and ooc teams (once again, who is beating these teams? And isn't Tenner actually pretty good in OOC minus good teams like OU?)

tl;dr

tl;dr

Too difficult, I understand. It's okay.

Lie down for a few mins.

• L.A.Hog
      I've said what I have to say about security clearance. trump is just being his usual pussy self.
    • L.A.Hog
      I don't give a crap.  
    • smokeyone
      Do you support the banning of non left messengers on social media?    And losing a clearance isn't designed to silence anyone. The better question would be why was it active past his need to know? Is he a government contractor or employee with need to know sensitive government materials? As far as I can see the answer is no. So why does he have it still?
    • smokeyone
      As an aside does anyone practice shooting sitting on the ground? I tried it today and it's not easy. I was worried about losing the bullet so I set up 10 feet in front of the burm on the instructors range and tried falling back on the ground, draw, and fire. It's harder than it looks and it took a few moments for me to complete the task. I didn't draw as I was falling for fear of losing the pistol or having an ND. I could see someone being shocked by being blind sided needing a second or three to recover draw and fire.    Just an observation 
    • L.A.Hog
      I've got a crazy uncle too....bless his heart..
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
    4. 4
      cocky4ever