Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuddingTime

Nick Mingione hired as UK'S new baseball coach

8 posts in this topic

Assistant here under John Cohen and then followed him to Mississippi State.

Kendall Rogers saying uk swung for the fences with a couple big name coaches and didn't work out

Apparently he's a tremendous developer of talent, excellent receuiter, and is a young energy kind of guy. He was here for two of our best seasons in school history. A lot to like at a preliminary glance.

Kendall Rogers saying uk swung for the fences with a couple big name coaches and didn't work out

The more I listen to him, the more I think he doesn't know anything.

He even said the Foley news could chance Texas' chances with Sully.

Foley is staying on as some special AD with less responsibility and was quoted today saying he made promises to baseball, softball, and football that he wants to see come to fruition.

I haven't heard anything or read online anything in the way of concrete, known candidates. A lot of speculation on who we wanted. I really wouldn't know...the only thing I read and heard consistent were Louisville and Vandy's pitching coaches.

Lol wut. Now Gary Henderson is headed to Mississippi State State to be their pitching coach.

Lol wut. Now Gary Henderson is headed to Mississippi State State to be their pitching coach.

One good favor deserves another.

• Similar Content

• Athleticsfan
      By Athleticsfan
      https://allprotrackandfield.com/2018/05/15/all-pro-track-field-5-star-performers-conference-championship-edition/
    • zennie62
      By zennie62
      Hey All!
      Curious to know what everyone thinks of the Alabama and Georgia Spring Games?  In particular the new Georgia pass-happy offense.  Can they win with it?  And what about Alabama at quarterback?  What should they do?   
      I personally think the Georgia approach is worth doing if the defense is geared to stop the run.  
      I also want to invite everyone to my YouTube livestream tonight at 7 PM Pacific, 9 PM Central and 10 PM Eastern.  It stars my good friend and SEC Football expert A.P. Steadham, who covers the Alabama Crimson Tide.  It's all here:  

• CFB_Lummys
      By CFB_Lummys
      It’s ridiculous to judge Conferences based on Bowl wins and losses. It’s one freakin’ game. With one game left to play, and both teams are in the SEC, these are the top conferences.
      Conference Rankings

• Fanofathletics
      By Fanofathletics
      Can hardly wait until track season. The SEC clearly is the best conference. https://allprotrackandfield.com/2017/12/15/top-20-returning-athletes-in-the-sec-for-the-2018-indoor-season/
    • TheRealBrave
      By TheRealBrave
      Pick who will win and shit