Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackSheep 171

Oklahoma vs Arkansas 2020

43 posts in this topic

In the animal kingdom there are some mortal enemies for no apparent reason. Kinda like a gator and a big cat. A real big cat. They see each other and it's on. Yet when ya think about it they could coexist easily. They just won't have it that way. So is the saga of ark and tenn.

Heads and shoulders over Tenner in every sport last decade.. So what's that day about your Athletic Department.

Candy has more collective Nation Titles in Men's Athletics last 10 years than Tenner.

You can have every club sport. Play some football

You can have every club sport. Play some football

What's out record against Tenner last decade?

What's out record against Tenner last decade?

You've only won like 4 ever or something. Is arky supposed to be 5th in the west this year? Coach em up fat coach guy

Tenner fans are the Dallas Cowboys fans of the SEC. "You should have seen us in the 90s!"

(and I would know, I'm a Cowboys fan)

You've only won like 4 ever or something. Is arky supposed to be 5th in the west this year? Coach em up fat coach guy

Enjoy another year of getting swept by the West. Its okay though, you will only have to play two teams again this year as you will once again fail to win a weak East.

And our fat boy is 1-0 vs Tenner... Lulz

Tenner fans are the Dallas Cowboys fans of the SEC. "You should have seen us in the 90s!"

(and I would know, I'm a Cowboys fan)

I was about to fire back on that Cowboys comment until I realized who said it......I feel your pain.

I was about to fire back on that Cowboys comment until I realized who said it......I feel your pain.

HAHA. Exactly. It came to me yesterday but got busy and forgot to make the comparison. Although, I am giving them a little to much credit considering if it wasn't for an infamous Stumble and Fumble, they wouldn't even have that title.

Enjoy another year of getting swept by the West. Its okay though, you will only have to play two teams again this year as you will once again fail to win a weak East.

And our fat boy is 1-0 vs Tenner... Lulz

Fat boy will anchor the bottom half of the west again. Cowboys are has been and that's better than the never have been arky.

Fat boy will anchor the bottom half of the west again. Cowboys are has been and that's better than the never have been arky.

LMAO. You're rebuttal is getting weaker and weaker. Perhaps you should take a vacation.

CBB 1-0 vs Butch

LMAO. You're rebuttal is getting weaker and weaker. Perhaps you should take a vacation.

CBB 1-0 vs Butch

5th in the west at its best

Would be good for first in the east.

Why is bitch boy still posting in here? shouldn't you concern yourself more your players raping their cousins with plungers, covering up constant sexual assaults, an inept athletic department that can't hire a coach with a pulse, your hyped up QB that has couldn't hit water if he were standing in the ocean, your constant expansion into even further realms of irrelevance and that faggoty ass creamsicle orange?

And the fact Bielema whipped your ass.

Why is bitch boy still posting in here? shouldn't you concern yourself more your players raping their cousins with plungers, covering up constant sexual assaults, an inept athletic department that can't hire a coach with a pulse, your hyped up QB that has couldn't hit water if he were standing in the ocean, your constant expansion into even further realms of irrelevance and that faggoty ass creamsicle orange?

Wow feel the love

Talk about a real bitch

• possumslayer
      What could a metal detector do to save a kid?
    • bbqit
      It’s also a court house where people do their job. That’s all school is. A place kids do their job.    Im not saying that is the idea we should use but twisting it that way is childish. It’s just like a kid to demand the protection and when you give it he doesn’t like it.  
    • Porcine
      They played a bad game. Should have won 4-0. Walks, errors, wasted opportunities, and the umpiring could have been better.
    • dawgbit
      Also sounds like a bank. And a jewelry store. And a movie set. And a courthouse. And a sporting event. And a nursing home. And  Congress.
    • Rebel WITH a cause
      And Universal Studios too since that’s where I am at the Portofino Hotel with my wife... and my Yeungling Light...
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      Rebel WITH a cause