Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackSheep 171

Oklahoma vs Arkansas 2020

43 posts in this topic

With emails obtained through an Open Records Act request, OU Sports Extra found emails that AD Jeff Long sent to Oklahoma AD Joe Castiglione back in June of 2014. In the Emails, Long asks Castiglione if he “[has] any interest in playing the proposed FB game in Houston in 2020?”

http://razorbackers.com/2016/05/16/2020-arkansas-vs-oklahoma-will-happen/

I'm all for it, can't predict who will win this far out of even if Bret and Bob will still be at their schools, but big names matching up in D1 football is always a plus. So far all that OU has on the 2020 schedule OOC is a trip to West Point to play Army.

This would be awesome.

The one thing the playoff did was get us more games like this.

We've got Michigan and Miami back on the OOC schedule.

Will OU/Nebraska start up again? Mizzou/KU?

Go Hawgz

we had set up a great ooc series with aTm and then we had to let those assholes in the SEC. Texas chickens out. I'd be cool with a series with OU

This would be awesome.

The one thing the playoff did was get us more games like this.

We've got Michigan and Miami back on the OOC schedule.

Will OU/Nebraska start up again? Mizzou/KU?

OU and Nebraska have a home and home 2021 & 2022.

UCLA in 18 & 19

Michigan 25 & 26 LSU 2027 & 28 these are too far out to get excited about

World's Largest Outdoor Trailer Party

Seeing as the email was from 2014 and nothing has been established yet, it probably won't happen. But I am ALL for it. As long as it is truly mutual. Take Jerry's world, split the ticket sales down the middle.

Well if y'all could afford them it would be different

My favorite thing to see in a trailer park or just at a trailer in general is one of those pre-lifted, all the bells and whistles, $50k trucks in front of the 20 year old single wide. Gives me a chuckle every time.

My favorite thing to see in a trailer park or just at a trailer in general is one of those pre-lifted, all the bells and whistles, $50k trucks in front of the 20 year old single wide. Gives me a chuckle every time.

I see things like that too. It's hilarious! Dead give away as there ain't something right

would love to play OU every year. I think we have a home and home with TCU and Michigan in the next 4 years. Jeff is being proactive here, looking for a good future opponent.

All you can do is add a currently good name team to your schedule. Who knows if either you or them will be worth a lanekiffin.gif when game year comes. You hope both are good for tv, fans and just getting your name all over ESPN

Good thing is, even if they suck, in the eyes of most fans beating a horrible Michigan, Washington, Virginia or Maryland team is better than beating a really good Houston, Memphis, W. Kentucky or Navy.

Good thing is, even if they suck, in the eyes of most fans beating a horrible Michigan, Washington, Virginia or Maryland team is better than beating a really good Houston, Memphis, W. Kentucky or Navy.

Maybe but bama didn't get much love beating va tech nor did Lsu for beating Wisconsin

Spoiler alert....Oklahoma will win...

aaaaaand that would be the voice of experience talking. :trollface:

Maybe but bama didn't get much love beating va tech nor did Lsu for beating Wisconsin

I think that is more towards the rest of the country's envy over the SEC. But imagine the out cry if that would had been South Alabama and ULL instead.

Spoiler alert....Oklahoma will win...

You have been an expert at picking winners...

Arkansas @ Tennessee last year was probably my third or fourth favorite game of the entire season.

That's pretty common in south ms and louisiana. Usually a young oil field worker making $200k that doesn't want to spend his money on a house he is never at. I know several who blow their cash on trucks, boats, atvs, etc and spend their two weeks at home partying on the road. Also know several smart ones that had a mortgage paid off by 25

You have been an expert at picking winners...

Arkansas never has been an awesome sec team

Djcrenshaw has never not been an insufferable faggot. So there's that too

Djcrenshaw has never not been an insufferable faggot. So there's that too

Double negative

Arkansas never has been an awesome sec team

Heads and shoulders over Tenner in every sport last decade.. So what's that day about your Athletic Department.

Candy has more collective Nation Titles in Men's Athletics last 10 years than Tenner.