Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UAdan

BARVES

266 posts in this topic

Schedule in April and early May is so difficult. It could get really, really ugly very quickly.

Just hope we dump all the vets sometime in June and just let the kids have at it for the rest of the year. 2017 should be exciting. The first two or three months of this year will be nightmarish. It is what it is, we knew this was coming.

We just lost to the Cardinals 12 to 2 and are one of only two teams in MLB to still be winless. And on the post-game show, one of the fans submitted a question asking....

"Do you think the Braves are pressing?"

What in the blue lanekiffin.gif gave it away?

Was there in person tonight.

Lulz

I myself am waiting to go to a game sometime in early summer when ticket prices are down to about twelve cents.

Did they lose today? I watched Stubbs tie it in the 5 minutes I watched it. I was just glad to see a bar TV that wasn't showing the Masters.

Did they lose today? I watched Stubbs tie it in the 5 minutes I watched it. I was just glad to see a bar TV that wasn't showing the Masters.

Blew the lead three times today, ended up losing by 5.

Blew the lead three times today, ended up losing by 5.

I haven't watched them in a few years. I need to take some kids to the minor league team in Augusta.

A lot is gonna need to change before next season if we are going to compete in the division like Coppy and Hart have said they expect to do.. I expect a lot of trades to be made between now and then to acquire a long term catcher and a power bat either in right field or left side of the infield, but we are really counting on our prospects to not only pan out but carry this team and I think we will get there but in 18' or 19'. Mallex hopefully in the lineup tomorrow is something to watch for now though at least!

A lot is gonna need to change before next season if we are going to compete in the division like Coppy and Hart have said they expect to do.. I expect a lot of trades to be made between now and then to acquire a long term catcher and a power bat either in right field or left side of the infield, but we are really counting on our prospects to not only pan out but carry this team and I think we will get there but in 18' or 19'. Mallex hopefully in the lineup tomorrow is something to watch for now though at least!

I thought the idea was to save money til they move and play to win in the new stadium. Wins and loses don't matter til then

I must say it has been tough to watch y'all during this series.Prayers sent.

I may have to rescind my honorary Braves fan title for the time being.

Watching Winkler break his elbow mid-pitch was gut-wrenching. He was the one reliever who had actually been doing really well for us.

Thank god I don't like Atlanta teams, makes up for being a Georgia fan

Edited by TheRealBrave

I myself am waiting to go to a game sometime in early summer when ticket prices are down to about twelve cents.

I didn't pay for the tickets but there were plenty of empty seats.

0-6

Half game better than Minnesota though