GatorUnvrsty

Found Its Way Into Your Safe

717 posts in this topic

2 more stripped lowers just in case

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2 more stripped lowers just in case

Speaking of which a week or so ago before the shooting PSA put their blem lowers on sale for like $69 and I thought about buying a couple. But I'm strapped for cash right now with these summer vacations

Larry's here in hsv does Anderson lowers 2 for 90. Anderson qc is a little spotty but nothing that's not generally easily fixed.

I'll probably buy two more per month till they dry up. Not a big expense for them to just sit and maybe I make some $ reselling Nov time frame

Speaking of which a week or so ago before the shooting PSA put their blem lowers on sale for like $69 and I thought about buying a couple. But I'm strapped for cash right now with these summer vacations

PSA always has sales going on four their AR parts.....I get so many email offers from them every other day lol. Love PSA though, great prices

PSA always has sales going on four their AR parts.....I get so many email offers from them every other day lol. Love PSA though, great prices

I've jumped on their 223 gold dots for 50 cents a round. best price for bonded ammo I've seen

I'm on a roll

beretta 84bb

zastava cz99

cz-70 and

cz-52

gah lol

Picked up 4 sporterized mausers today. All Agentines in 30-06, 25 Nosler (.243), 257 Roberts and 6mm Remington.

Guy wanted 125 apiece for them and he got it. The 30-06 barrel is shot out and will need replacing and all of them need TLC so I have enough projects to keep me busy getting these old girls ready to run. The 3 that I can fire will be a new group to load for and I can't remember seeing that 25 nosler brass anywhere. I know they still make so it's out there somewhere.

I'm on a roll

beretta 84bb

zastava cz99

cz-70 and

cz-52

gah lol

I carried a CZ 50 (the 70 is likely a re arsenaled 50) for years. Just a good clean pocket gun. I still own 2 that I play with. I am looking for a CZ 232/230 to play with that is modern 380 relative

I'm on a roll

beretta 84bb

zastava cz99

cz-70 and

cz-52

gah lol

What'd your wife have to say about this lol

When we got married, the wife said I could have as many guns as I wanted, a whole house full even. I'm not sure she understood exactly what that mean :D

On top of that, as long as our savings/investment is where it needs to be and she's got money to shop when she wants to, she don't give a damn what I do lol

On top of that, as long as our savings/investment is where it needs to be and she's got money to shop when she wants to, she don't give a damn what I do lol

That's what I'm talking about right there..it's not like it would have done my wife any good anyway she knows it and I do too but long as the bills are paid, she's got a little spending money I don't hear about nuthin I come home with.

In all honesty there are times I wished I would have listened though. After I sold out of the business I had I ran around in to big a rush to find something to make a dollar. I've never been Trump but I had a dollar to make a dollar so first I bought a restaurant..business was meh and kinda slow turnaround for me. So then I bought some rental property thinking shoot yeah checks will be in the mailbox from now on.. Shcit!! worst headache I've had crappy tenants, replacing some major appliance monthly it seemed even a central unit. I lost my shirt on that and was lucky to get out and the guy I'd bought them from had regretted selling. I tell you all this because my wife told me this was gonna happen before I invested a nickel.

So now I've just went up in the size of our farm to around 140 cows give or take. The payday is usually just once a year or so but know what the summabitches don't call me at 1:00am saying their light switch isn't working either.

Hell my wife loves that I'm the most heavily armed SOB short of the national guard armory. Gonna try to get my ass down to Eastaboga later this year and get some more training in using it.

http://www.wayofthegun.us/

Hell my wife loves that I'm the most heavily armed SOB short of the national guard armory. Gonna try to get my ass down to Eastaboga later this year and get some more training in using it.

http://www.wayofthegun.us/

I won't say I have enough because clearly there is never enough but I've got a pretty good collection started. I'm not all into the building I hear most talk my ARs are mostly stock except scopes. I'm spending more on ammo now trying to build that up.

I won't say I have enough because clearly there is never enough but I've got a pretty good collection started. I'm not all into the building I hear most talk my ARs are mostly stock except scopes. I'm spending more on ammo now trying to build that up.

My ARs look like some bobby_petrino.gif delta force would carry. And I hear ya on ammo. I laid up about 4k of various calibers last week.

Check out Freedom Munitions....... I've been getting 1000 rounds of nice .223 reloads for .28¢\round with free shipping. They have free shipping a couple times a month. They are the largest reloader in the nation..... they also sell new. 500 rounds of .357 mag for .26¢ rnd

freedommunitions.com

Edited by UKat

My ARs look like some bobby_petrino.gif delta force would carry. And I hear ya on ammo. I laid up about 4k of various calibers last week.

I like having 5000 rounds for each caliber I have.....

Y'all got all these new guns. My black powder is still black powder. My berretta is a silver pigeon. One of my winchesters is a 351 mag. My L C Smith has worn markings. My browning has a barrel too long for me to shoot since I got older. Names it AT&T cause it would reach out and touch something. My ww1 style mossberg has flip sights that are stock. That's enough for now

I like having 5000 rounds for each caliber I have.....

We have four AR15s and an AK it would be hard for me to stockpile 5k rounds with my boys around the house. I've been thinking of getting a 22lr AR for them to shoot beer cans with.

Y'all got all these new guns. My black powder is still black powder. My berretta is a silver pigeon. One of my winchesters is a 351 mag. My L C Smith has worn markings. My browning has a barrel too long for me to shoot since I got older. Names it AT&T cause it would reach out and touch something. My ww1 style mossberg has flip sights that are stock. That's enough for now

I'm with ya qit like I told nova all the ARs I have and my son's are basically stock besides the sight. Most of my guns are like you mentioned..

7mag Browning A bolt

Thompson 270

Mossberg 12ga

Browning 20ga auto

Winchester SX3 12ga

Marlon 30-30 lever

and a few 22s and a 17

Edited by RammaJamma

I'm lacking in ammo. Everytime I buy some I shoot it all up lol. Prob have 500 rounds of 5.56 and 9mm. Less than 50 .270 and .45

I haven't bought a gun in several years now. Don't really have the need to. I have a browning rifle, remington 870, ruger .22, two ARs and a few handguns. That's enough for now. I spend my free money on traveling and fun these days. But I desparately need to stockpile a few cases of ammo

I'm to the point, it's not worth buying <1000 rounds of any of my main calibers, 5.56, 9mm and 22. For 45 I can still get by picking up 500 at the time. My ammo pile has grown lately but that's mostly due to no shooting time with the new baby.

I think I've nearly got everything I want from a "working gun" perspective. Think I'm gonna shift focus to building my historical collection, Garands, M1 carbines, 1903s, Mausers, etc etc...

We have four AR15s and an AK it would be hard for me to stockpile 5k rounds with my boys around the house. I've been thinking of getting a 22lr AR for them to shoot beer cans with.

that's why I'm continually ordering .223 lol.....I have two that use it so I go thru it quick.