Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KnoxvilleDawg

All-WHIFF Team 2016

59 posts in this topic

State has recruited speed every year under Mullen lol

Sure doesn't show on the field

And you really think Akers is going to state? I have no clue but last I heard he was going to Bama and Ohio state was busting down his door

Yalls team looks like the equivalent to a late 90s lsu baseball team

Yalls team looks like the equivalent to a late 90s lsu baseball team

That's just funny

I do know Msu has some speed in key places. Hell year before last I saw one fall on the ground when Walton ran by him only to get up and almost catch him at the goal line. (Still six for the good guys) Yet I think your big men are slow. Linebackers, def ends and such.

Sure doesn't show on the field

And you really think Akers is going to state? I have no clue but last I heard he was going to Bama and Ohio state was busting down his door

you want me to list all the speed Mullen has put in the NFL or currently on the team? Come on now, stupid troll is stupid. This years team wasn't great as far as big athletes with speed, but guys like Brandon Bryant, Fred Ross, Gabe myles (who was hurt a lot of the year) will Redmond..all elite speed. Chris Jones great speed and quickness for his size.

State typically gets Clinton boys but I think state splits between hill and akers....from what I hear hill is the better of the two but that's prolly splitting hairs

you want me to list all the speed Mullen has put in the NFL or currently on the team? Come on now, stupid troll is stupid.

State typically gets Clinton boys but I think state splits between hill and akers....from what I hear hill is the better of the two but that's prolly splitting hairs

I honestly don't know why you are disagreeing. You are a power team. Your trench players huge. They aren't the quickest. Your lbs are big. Your run a 4-3. Your rbs run between the tackles the majority of time. Sure you spread it out some. But compared to the majority of teams yall are an old school power team who tries to wear the opponent down and win between the hashes. And that's what your recruiting class looks to be. Between the hashes guys

I honestly don't know why you are disagreeing. You are a power team. Your trench players huge. They aren't the quickest. Your lbs are big. Your run a 4-3. Your rbs run between the tackles the majority of time. Sure you spread it out some. But compared to the majority of teams yall are an old school power team who tries to wear the opponent down and win between the hashes. And that's what your recruiting class looks to be. Between the hashes guys

my point is you implied state doesn't have speed, and under Mullen, we've had more speed than ever before, cept maybe those Fred smooth defenses so your post was inaccurate.

You can be a power, smash mouth team and still have speed.

my point is you implied state doesn't have speed, and under Mullen, we've had more speed than ever before, cept maybe those Fred smooth defenses so your post was inaccurate.

You can be a power, smash mouth team and still have speed.

You have some speed in certain areas. More than say a big 10 team or acc team. Compared to most pac12, big12, and half the sec yall aren't as fast. But you are bigger. My point is speed isn't your number 1 priority and it shows. While texas am, ole miss, Baylor, etc are loading up on 200 pound athletes yall are loading up on 270 pounders. When you look at a freeze class you expect to see Wrs, DBs, etc and that's what you see. When you look at mullens class you expect to see lineman, lbs, tes and that's what you see