Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KnoxvilleDawg

All-WHIFF Team 2016

59 posts in this topic

We got WORKED this cycle.

join the club.

State desperately needs a dominant dlinemen tho so hopefully we got that

I can't post on our team boards because of the sunshine pumpers.

I want to bitch about our class, but only the OM and MSU posters have active threads here.

I can't post on our team boards because of the sunshine pumpers.

I want to bitch about our class, but only the OM and MSU posters have active threads here.

go ahead and bitch. Tell me your tales.

Might make me feel better.

We are about to finish with our 2nd worse class ranking since 2002.

Our worst class ranking in that time period was last year.

We are about to finish with our 2nd worse class ranking since 2002.

Our worst class ranking in that time period was last year.

mclwain not a good recruiter?

mclwain not a good recruiter?

Evidently not.

We had a crazy good close last season to get us to No.21

I think we have some deadweight on the staff as far as recruiting goes, but I don't know.

You can't have 2 classes in a row that are far behind F$U, UGA, and LSU and expect to do really well on the field.

We also just don't have a good bagman network either.

Evidently not.

I think we have some deadweight on the staff as far as recruiting goes, but I don't know.

You can't have 2 classes in a row that are far behind F$U, UGA, and LSU and expect to do really well on the field.

We're about to finish 31, but we knew it would be a small class this go around. I think we were only going to sign 20 to start with.

We're about to finish 31, but we knew it would be a small class this go around. I think we were only going to sign 20 to start with.

wow Simmons bumped us up to 31?

Is Spencer going to juco? He has big time numbers, it'd be nice if he made it to state.

wow Simmons bumped us up to 31?

Finished I think 36 according to Rivals.

Is Spencer going to juco? He has big time numbers, it'd be nice if he made it to state.

Spencer graduated a year early. He's actually a 2017 guy

Spencer graduated a year early. He's actually a 2017 guy

so will he be here thus fall?

Oh yeah that's the kid that I couldn't understand why he's only a 3*....dude has monster numbers

Evidently not.

We also just don't have a good bagman network either.

UF always had small classes with very high star power but this year it took 25 and mostly 3* guys. Talent is there but raw or limited. Its odd looking beside the Gators. Hell UT went in and pulled 2 Miami guys in 2 days, did UF not want them?

UF always had small classes with very high star power but this year it took 25 and mostly 3* guys. Talent is there but raw or limited. Its odd looking beside the Gators. Hell UT went in and pulled 2 Miami guys in 2 days, did UF not want them?

Kongbo is the only guy UF was really after that UT took.

We filled needs well, but not always with the best available players.

Not a bad class, but disappointing considering we were slaughtered by LSU, F$U, and UGA.

Why is anybody disappointed besides bama? You can't have them all!!!!

I don't think many bammers are disappointed actually this is probably about the 2nd best class Saban has signed. Difference is Bama filled where we needed players. If any are disappointed it's because unlike in the past our huge pickup names like Julio Jones and Trent Richardson are defensive players like Davis and Wilson.

I don't think many bammers are disappointed actually this is probably about the 2nd best class Saban has signed. Difference is Bama filled where we needed players. If any are disappointed it's because unlike in the past our huge pickup names like Julio Jones and Trent Richardson are defensive players like Davis and Wilson.

I was just teasing y'all. Just a jab that ya can't have them all.

Oh yeah that's the kid that I couldn't understand why he's only a 3*....dude has monster numbers

Mullen has already said he expects him to play this fall.

I don't think states class was necessarily bad. I think it looks like a msu class. Bunch of dline and lbs. Recruiting big guys not speed. Yall could have used a few playmakers outside but that's just never really been yalls gameplan. Kind of weird not seeing you take a RB though

I don't think states class was necessarily bad. I think it looks like a msu class. Bunch of dline and lbs. Recruiting big guys not speed. Yall could have used a few playmakers outside but that's just never really been yalls gameplan. Kind of weird not seeing you take a RB though

Huh? Star signed a 2 time state champ in track as a WR, and obviously missed on a 5* WR and had another 4* flip on us.

States loaded at RB, so we didn't need one and next year has kylin hill and cam akers

State has recruited speed every year under Mullen lol

The more I look at the class, I don't think it's bad, just not great. I think we got better on the OL which was desperately needed.