Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

msubulldogfan1

Diaz going to miami

75 posts in this topic

Per SPS and ED. WTF.

Please go after orgeron dude, please.

Diaz is the BMFP of coordinators. Looking for the next job soon as contract ink is dry.

Well you knew Richt was going to look to add coordinators he respects from other SEC programs....I'd be surprised if this is the last one he pulls from the SEC to Miami.

It was being rumored that he might possibly be trying to take Jancek from us. Guess that fell through for him or that rumor was baseless, although a lot of trustworthy UT insiders was saying Jancek was possibly leaving.

Well you knew Richt was going to look to add coordinators he respects from other SEC programs....I'd be surprised if this is the last one he pulls from the SEC to Miami.

nah, every rumor I heard was Willie Martinez for richt. This has caught everyone by surprise.

Good chance for us to upgrade here tho.

I liked Diaz, but I don't think this is the worst thing that could've happened. Any insiders hear of the potential replacement? Or did this come out of nowhere?

I liked Diaz, but I don't think this is the worst thing that could've happened. Any insiders hear of the potential replacement? Or did this come out of nowhere?

out of nowhere apparently. Although I'm sure Strickland and Mullen always have a short list for these type situations.

Especially since Mullen tends to find himself in em almost every year.

Pretty sure I told y'all yesterday you're headed back to the bobby_petrino.gifter.

Pretty sure I told y'all yesterday you're headed back to the bobby_petrino.gifter.

We don't need defense to beat Kentucky and we'll still beat you

It was being rumored that he might possibly be trying to take Jancek from us. Guess that fell through for him or that rumor was baseless, although a lot of trustworthy UT insiders was saying Jancek was possibly leaving.

Rumor I was reading is that Jancek was going to Colorado State of all places. I guess he is getting up there and age and maybe Knoxvegas isn't his kind of place. Colorado is a beautiful state to chill out in

@bbqit wasn't playing years ago when he said he'd contact a voodoo witch to curse the State DC position, clearly. :trollface:

@@bbqit wasn't playing years ago when he said he'd contact a voodoo witch to curse the State DC position, clearly. :trollface:

This is our annual postseason theme...Nothing new to see

This is our annual postseason theme...Nothing new to see

saw engie post something about no wanting orgeron BC the DC cooedinator only schemes...and isn't responsible for player development, basically saying orgeron can't scheme.

How true is this?

As far as the DC only scheming and not developing players at all.

@bbqit wasn't playing years ago when he said he'd contact a voodoo witch to curse the State DC position, clearly. :trollface:

If my voodoo was as good as i want it to be I would bring back rocky felker as their head coach

saw engie post something about no wanting orgeron BC the DC cooedinator only schemes...and isn't responsible for player development, basically saying orgeron can't scheme.

How true is this?

It depends on the coach. Most are concerned with schemes and allow the position coach to develop and recommend depth and personnel. But some are heavily involved with the entire process. With Coach O there is no resume to determine either way.

We don't need defense to beat Kentucky and we'll still beat you

K, but you'll need offense and you don't have that now either. Back to the cellar you go Dawgs.

K, but you'll need offense and you don't have that now either. Back to the cellar you go Dawgs.

Lol...no offense now? Mullen's offenses at State have increased every year he's been here. All of a sudden it would suck enough enough to lose to Kentucky? Misery loves company I know but your still going to be pretty lonely come football season again.

That poor fella has no idea what's fixin to bust loose when next year's offense hits the field with Fitz under center lol! I'll give you a hint- you lose in Lexington....AGAIN.

Fitz or Staley either one is more than capable. Most un-msu problem ever having to choose between two good upcoming QBs.

How true is this?

I'll put it to you this way; Houston Nutt didn't develop McCluster, Oher, Mike Wallace, etc.

That was Orgeron and his staff.

He was just a boneheaded interferer on offense.

One of the best 'Crooters around though, if you all are looking to make up for Merlin's deficiencies in that area, @@KnoxvilleDawg.

That poor fella has no idea what's fixin to bust loose when next year's offense hits the field with Fitz under center lol! I'll give you a hint- you lose in Lexington....AGAIN.

Since you guys were so correct about the impact Howland would have, which I was also right about, I'm not going to lose sleep over y'all treading water on the sinking HMS Starkvegas.

Somebody just mad that the only work stoops is does is digging the hole deeper.

Fitz or Staley either one is more than capable. Most un-msu problem ever having to choose between two good upcoming QBs.

Don't make Dak feel dumped for a younger model till at least spring practice

Don't make Dak feel dumped for a younger model till at least spring practice

I said they were capable not exceptional....